Let's talk: What's the 1st community story you have read? and how do you feel about it?

Hey! guys
What’s your 1st community story and how was it?

story name?
author?
story style?
thoughts?

6 Likes

It was Dirty Little Secrets, by Cindy Gaultier, LL. SO GOOD!

2 Likes

mine was back in the ink days : Rivals by Alex Light, it was amazing!

I’m so happy she managed to pursue her dreams and turn it into an actual published book (The Upside of Falling)!

2 Likes

wait just to clarify, community stories is one that episode hasn’t featured on there home page, right?

1 Like

birds of passage by brook adair ! an adventure/fantasy in ink. my favourite episode story i have ever read to this day it’s perfectly written and it’s beautiful

2 Likes

I think the first community story I read was Chain Reaction- I actually liked it a few years ago but now- :raised_hand::frog: no thanks

2 Likes

Queen of the Limelight by Ana Stacey was my first community story I think

2 Likes

We can find it in author’s profile

2 Likes

ohhhhhh okay!

2 Likes

What’s your?

1 Like

Somewhere Along the Way (INK) by Coni B. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

It was probably “My Episode Lover” back in 20whoactuallyremembers. In the only decent available style at the time–INK–by Anneliese Allen. Yes, 62 episodes of that thing. In my defense though I was inexperienced and I hadn’t developed a taste yet :no_good_woman:t3:

3 Likes

It was my first story too! I don’t remember anything now, but I liked it at the time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same. I know I liked it, otherwise I wouldn’t have finished it. But now I don’t even remember what happens at all other than the beginning :woman_shrugging:t3:

I just remember that it was… rather cliché from beginning to end :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My first story was the one before INK actually :joy::joy:
I don’t remember the story. It has been so long.

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

the only one I can remember is Not Interested by madison (i think that was the author) in INK and I was obsessededededededewEAsDWAefdj I loved that story so much

and also rebounding with storm in ink-- i love the new LL version AND the curse of charlie in ink by sarah kieser-- one of the best still

4 Likes

There were some stories I prob tried to play before this one but I’ll count this one as the first bc its the one I remember the most: Blake by Wiktoria Forevel INK version n I loved the heck outta that story. Idk if I’d like it as much now tho lol

3 Likes

bump!

2 Likes