Let's talk: What's the 1st community story you have read? and how do you feel about it?

My first community story was the Valentine’s Day project by…Somebody, I honestly can’t even remember, it was interesting

3 Likes

The first I remember reading was Mafia In Madhattan but I know there was ones before that but this was years ago when I was first on episode.

Author - Samantha louise
Style - LL
Thoughts - I wouldn’t read it now because of my growing hate for maf-a stories but I guess it was decent at the time. It is definitely not my favourite story I have ever read but I would have re read it if this was a year back.

3 Likes

So this is my first story I fully read to the end, and a story I really enjoyed reading. :white_heart:

Story title: Queen

Author: Jaina Yanneli

Story style: classic

Thoughts: I liked it, it was pretty interesting, but I don’t think I’d want to read it again, mostly because it’s in classic, and I don’t think I’d like it as much as I did years ago. :woman_shrugging: :thinking:

2 Likes

I can’t remember the exact one, but I remember Blake by Wiktoria Forevel was the first story I got attached to. Now that I think back to it was… interesting but I don’t think it was bad. I don’t remember everything since it was almost 5 years ago lol.

2 Likes

I can’t remember the name but it was an ink story because I was on episode before limelight came out lol I remember it being like bad boy falls in love with the smart girl something like that lol

2 Likes

Eat me up

The girl with the bad reputation by bronte and its LL

I think it was okay. Just didn’t like how the mc outed her best friend :slightly_smiling_face:

story name? The Tutor by Jasmine Dee
author? Jasmine Dee
story style? Ink
thoughts? It was really good! I’ve always been on the older side, and it appealed to me at the time. It still does. I had like four episodes left before I switched phones and lost my story progress, though. Never got to re-read it again due to lack of time to get fully invested on replaying.