Let's Try This! R4R With Me!

UPDATE: I was a little too naive about how much stories I would get for this! I love reading all the works posted here and I do give each and every one a full read to know if I would like it and continue. However, for the sake of my sanity, I will give full priority to everyone who sends me a screenshot of having read mine first. I would love to support everyone and I will read the rest at my own time :slight_smile: Finally I love reviewing so let me know when you reply to this thread if you want one!

i! So I’ve just published a new story on Episode (my first ever! Yes, I know, exciting) but now kinda stumped as to how to promote it more. Gosh, how do new writers do this? So I made this thread :smiley: for R4R and reviews, if you want. I really just hope that you could read mine as well. I just want to know if it’s any good (not that I think it’s not good, but I’d like a second, or third, or fourth, opinion). Hehe.

I’ve been an avid reader of stories on Episode long before I published (always User Stories, can’t stand most stories by Episode) and always update my monthly free pass to read as much as I want. I’m down to read all of yours, and I will favorite your story and continue reading it if I like it - regardless of whether it’s popular or not, or if you continue to read mine :slight_smile:

So here’s mine:
Story Name: Friends & Lovers (yeah not very creative but I’ve never been good with titles)
Author: Mia.Cee
No. of Chapters: 3 (It’s ongoing)
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: Getting through HS is never easy, especially when you’re known as LOSER LEXIE. Can it all change senior year? Will she choose BFF Jamie or soccer god Blake? Customize CCs INK - I’ve always wanted to do an HS story a la Gossip Girl soooo…
Warning: Strong Language and some Mature Themes
Notes: Full Character Customization for all leads
Some choices may affect the storyline, but only by a little, since the main plot will stay the same
Most Choices decide how the characters react
Kinda like reading a book
Untitled
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566389748989952

R4R please, reviews optional. I would love your reviews or any comments on anything, but really, it’s not required, that’s up to you!
Hope you enjoy it!

8 Likes

I’ll read your story and give you feedback on it as soon as possible.
When I’m done I’m gonna send you a screenshot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! Thank you RainbowCat! Is there anything that you recommend I read as well? I’m out of stories hahaha.

Maybe check out my story, Dreams and Nightmares by Dreamer :slight_smile: (Link is in my profile on here)

Or @Days story: Crossed Paths by Dreamer
(yes, we have the same author name :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

Hello Mia,

I am RainbowCat’s epitwin haha, nice to meet you and thanks for recommending my story twin!

I will make sure to give you a list of stories to read soon!

1 Like

Hi Days!

Hi! Nice to meet you and your twin! Checking out your stories, can’t wait :slight_smile:

Mia

2 Likes

Ah thank you, hope you enjoy our stories! Afterwards, if you would like more stories to read I will give you some to read :heart:

1 Like

My story is: Burning Attraction
Episodes : 8 on going
Story type: drama
Plot: A new town and a new life, until Sian meets this hot stranger, love, passion, hurt is all to come…

1 Like

Hi Bailey!

Thank you, I’ll be sure to line this up for later. Would you like a review or are reads okay?

Mia

R4R??

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

Hi @Mia.Cee
Really nice of you to start the thread! Here’s my first and only story. I’d be appreciated if give it a read and tell me what you think of it, if you like. Thank you!

[DEMON GOD]
Author: E.Z.
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 8 (on going)
Instagram: @e.z.episode
Description: He starved himself for three hundred years to abide by his promise to a woman. Everyone in Devildom is waiting for him to die.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4678673313693696

Hi Giselle!

Sure, I would love to :slight_smile:

Maybe tomorrow or the day after.

Thank you!

1 Like

Ok sure! I’ll give it a try :slight_smile:
I hope you could tell me what you think of mine as well!

I can get to yours by tomorrow :slight_smile:

I don’t mind either :slight_smile:

I hope you enjoy it :smile:

Hey I would love to do a read for read with you!
Here the details of my story:

Name: MY DREAMS
Genre: Romance/Drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5034369785528320

Description: : Nadia has just realized her dream, When her forgotten past slowly comes to the surface. How will Nadia react? Will she finally find what she was looking for?

Instagram: @juliette15.episode

Cover:

Screenshot_20180816-001208

Hi Rainbow,

I am almost done with your story! Thank you for recommending it, I’m having fun reading :slight_smile:
Good thing I’m not squeamish about the subject matter, but I like how you treat the abuse with respect from all the characters!

Can’t wait for more :slight_smile:

Hi Juliette!

I’d love to! Would you just like the reads or should I give you a review as well?
Hope you could read mine!

Title: Somebody like you
Chapters: 3 and counting
Genre: Romance
Description: It’s your first year at University! How exciting. But things get a little complicated when you meet Oakwood’s party boy.

A review would be fantastic!!
And of course I will read your story, I’ll send you the screenshot as soon as I finish it!