Let's Try This! R4R With Me!

Hi Snow!

Sure I’d love to give your story a read! I’m so sorry I seem inactive, but I am going through every story on this thread :slight_smile:

Also, would you like a review? You don’t have to do the same for me :slight_smile:

Hi Alex,

Since this thread is for R4R I would be reading the others first! However, I do add all these stories to my reading list so when that’s all done I’ll come back to yours and read the first three :slight_smile:

I could also send you a review :slight_smile:

If you do read mine, please let me know!

1 Like

Hi Dark!

So sorry for the inactivity :sob::sob::sob:

I am doing my best to go through every story on this thread! Would you like an R4R?

Also, if yes, would you like a review, you don’t have to do the same for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing! But I’m sorry I can’t give you a review back. What’s your story name?

Hi Brie,

It’s called Friends and Lovers :slight_smile: the link is at the top of this thread!

Okay! I’ll check it out later :blush:

1 Like

Yeah sure! I just finished reading your episodes and I’m sincere when I say I really love it!! I can see you spent much time on spot directing, and I really admire that you spend the time to spot direct so many characters because I know how long it takes and that’s why I don’t have the patience most of the time :sweat_smile:. I like the plot of the story and the detailed/extensive scenes what makes it fun to read. I would give you something to work on if there were any improvements lol. Keep doing it like you already do and it could really become a big story!! I’m a fan already :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Would you give my story a chance too? :smiley:

ink style
Title: THE DARKNESS’S TOUCH
Author: Julia
Genre: Thriller/Mystery
Plot: Two best friends having the “adventure” of their lifetime…
Episode#: 3 (2 more on the way)
Cover

Love you all!
J. :heart:

Hi Aneris!

I actually finished yours yesterday :slight_smile:

Sorry, not active lately but getting through every story on this thread :slight_smile: I sent you a reply to your earlier message but didn’t receive a reply! However, I am intrigued and a sucker for mysteries and I can’t wait for more! This is in my faves :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I haven’t received it :frowning:
Thank you again!!! :kiss:
:heart:
I’ll be posting soon ep 4 and 5 :smiley:

1 Like

No worries! I’m glad I found yours :slight_smile:
Your humor is on point!

Sorry, here’s the screenshot by the way - I read it all hahahhaha

1 Like

Girl PM me or whatever when you’ll publish, I’ll make sure to read it :heart_eyes: I’m curious now lol
Hope you’ll enjoy my story in the meantime :smile_cat:

OMG Thanks so much babe! :heart::heart::heart:

Aw thank you sm! I appreciate it💓

Sure !

Hey Mia!
Yes I know that this thread is for R4R but you also mentioned reviews and that is why I promoted my story here ! As I already told @Cece1.episode that because of exams i hardly have time to do r4r but I’ll try! Maybe after exams :smiley: . I understand. Take your time! And if you review mine, let me know!:heartbeat:

1 Like

Ok!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Mia! Can I recommend some stories here? Btw I’ll check it if story too!

1 Like

Title : “Destiny”
Author : SHar
Characters : Limelight
Episodes : 6 episodes (more coming soon)
Genre: Romance
Description : Natalie and Alex are love at first sight.
How will Natalie’s life go when Alex leaves for college?
What DESTINY preparing for Natalie?
Instagram : @shar_episode

Cover

Link:

Title: Emberborn
Author: Nara Larken
No. of Chapters: 3 so far, because I just published the other day :blush:
Style: Ink
Genre: Fantasy
Description: I am no savior. I was created to strip lungs of their breath, to destroy things, to burn them to the ground, and hear my name spoken in fearful whispers. I was made to be a monster.
Warning: Strong language and mature themes
Cover: