Dad was against the idea

1 Like

So they thought to run away but she thought

1 Like

That she would miss her family but her family was supportive

1 Like

So she thought to talk with his father and tell him

2 Likes

Your sentence is wrong the lolo the queen of Jupiter is asking her lover’s father not her father

3 Likes

“I want to marry this girl!”

1 Like

You have to write boy not girl

1 Like

The father was refusing as he said " No you are NOT made for my son,he needs a leader,a Queen and a beautiful woman Not some… Maget like you" but then…

2 Likes

She told that she is a queen his father told I want the big kingdom not small one
And the she told

2 Likes

NO I tried to be nice but you are making matters worse all you care about is Money, Father don’t you see that this woman right here is a beauty,a queen and more Beautiful then a Maget why can’t you let me be happy for once and think about me your son please father I beg you” the father then said “NO I forbid you to see this woman again understood”

2 Likes

Afterward they stopped seeing each other
She thought to go on earth and find the

1 Like

“The man that was hungry and alone with a son,she knew she had to help him so she took them in but as they looked into eachother’s eyes they started developing feelings,this man right here became her best friend,her shoulder to cry on and… someone she grew to love,but she knew that he had a DARK secret behind those Beautiful Red eyes”

2 Likes

Behind that charming exterior was a dark shadow. At all times of day, he had thoughts of committing horrendous acts. Truly evil.

1 Like