🌛 Letters 🌜 Need help with descriptions and titles? Come here!

Two Troublemaker bestie aliens explore the world together, Will their friendship be strong enough to face the tides that are coming??

2 Likes

Could you help me with a description? The story is about
so the story is about a girl named Cora who is the daughter of one of the best detectives in the USA, her father is handling a new case of underground fighters and car racers, Cora is at a party when an assassin was spotted there the main goal was to scare Cora’s father to drop the case and give out important evidence he has on them, but the assassination became a fail because “the li saved her” therefore her father hired him as a bodyguard which was the best and worst mistake he could ever do because he was sent on a mission to make Cora fall in love with him and destroy any evidence he comes across on, but Cora having a nasty breakup and not paying any attention to him whats so ever makes the mission harder. But the worst thing is when Cora finds out her bodyguard is apparently one of the racers and boxers there she keeps it a secret and plays cool the more they stay together the more they start to fall in love well that’s until hell breaks loose when coras father gets the evidence he needs to stop the gang not realizing Cora has drifted further for her family and close to the gang she now calls “family”

if you would thank you!

3 Likes

Yep we will :relaxed:

3 Likes

if this isn’t rude asking, When is the deadline in which you’ll have it?

3 Likes

Probably tomorrow??

3 Likes

Ok, sounds great and if you don’t mind me asking would you also help with a title?

3 Likes

Being the daughter of a detective is hard and dangerous . What happens when Cora’s knight in shining armour is a person send to make her fall in love, will he mend her heart along the way or make it worse?

2 Likes

Yeah of course!! Hope you like the description :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

its great but… the LI isn’t an assassin it kinda supposed to be and assassin tries to scare Cora’s father but the LI saves her causing him to be hired as a bodyguard but he has secrets big ones
I’m sorry I should’ve made the description clear

3 Likes

Okay :relaxed:

3 Likes

Being a detective’s daughter, Cora faces many difficulties. What happens when she gets saved from an assassin by her now bodyguard?? Will she uncover his secrets and also find love along the way??

3 Likes

And also i’d like it if you didn’t include him trying to make her fall in love with him.

3 Likes

I didn’t add the fall in love part in this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

other than that I love it! you’re a description genius!
umm… sorry if this add to your stress but how about a title if you don"t mind

3 Likes

No problem!! And thanks a lot for the compliment!! Well let me be honest :sweat_smile: Im not expert in making myself a description but Im quite good in making other one :joy:

3 Likes

I’m thinking about some titles :relaxed:

3 Likes

Titles

• In love with his secrets
• Lust through fear
• His dark secret
• Unknown secrets
• A bodyguard’s admirer
• His target
• Twisted missions

2 Likes

the last three are my fav

3 Likes

Okay :relaxed: Choose one and glad you liked it!!

2 Likes

His Target, I’m in love with it thank you so much!

3 Likes