🌜 Letters πŸŒ›(Story name and description Help)

:last_quarter_moon_with_face: HELLO EPISODIANS!! :first_quarter_moon_with_face:
(I have seen many people in need of these! So why not?)

Are you in need of a good story name or Description? And don’t have any ideas?? You’ve come to the right place!! Here I can help you create the perfect description and name!!

:last_quarter_moon_with_face: RULES!! :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Story description

β€’ Just tell me in the way you can and I can rearrange it!!

Or

β€’ In any other way you can explain me!!

Story name
β€’ Description you want
β€’ Genre (fantastic etc)

People who can help you!!
β€’ @Zensthetic
β€’ @Isabella.write (me)
If this flops you never saw this!!

:last_quarter_moon_with_face: If you need Art covers , Art scenes, Story card etc for your story!! :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

I can help with that too!! I’ve opened an art shop!! :ocean: Ocean Art shop :ocean:

10 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story descriptions and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I actually just now realized I needed help with this.
I realized my description is over 180 characters so I was wondering if you could possibly shorten it, and if you need further details about my description let me know. Currently, it’s 272 characters.

Description:
About 500 years ago the link to the realms was closed. Now 500 years later Alaric threatens us all. How? He made a wish keepers wish. Why? Well he wanted … no needed to meet someone. But what are the consequences of his wish and how will he solve the problems that concur.

4 Likes

Okay let me help you :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

I mean this is more than 180 letters but can you say who is MC and What is the story about?

2 Likes

The MC is Alaric (it’s a fantasy story and hes a vampire)
In a simpile way:
He males a wish keepers wish (which is explained in the first chapter, kinda like a magical birthady wish with strict rules)
In the story his wish is to re make a link that connects the realms (sort of like a connective portal), which causes both worry, chaos and forgiveness between/ through the fantasy world since his wish was apart of a morally forbidden wish (meaning it can be wished but it is highly advised against for safety and political reasons)
In the story readers watch/ read Alaric story on how he made the wish and the problems that follow.
In my story I use something I called a cover up romance where though the romance part of the story is real there’s something going on behind that which readers find out later in the story. The way I used this was in the story Alaric claims he made the wish to meet his mate who is human (also the Li, Kori) but really he wanted/ needed to meet someone else who was residing in the human realm.

So I guess, in a simple way as that kind of came out complex:
Alaric the MC makes a wish which has benefits and consequences and claims he made the wish for love of the Li Kori when really the main reason was he needed to meet someone else in the human realm.

2 Likes

Oh okay let me create a description fast :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks again, and take your time. :hugs:

2 Likes

139 words

Alaric a boy with wishes and dreams, one day wishes to open a link to the realms that was closed long ago. Little does he know that love, hate and many more are coming his way!

@Goldpigs you know I have changed things to more!! That fits better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

This is what I understood :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relaxed: @Goldpigs

1 Like

Oh, this is great thank you :hugs:

2 Likes

No problem!! And well does it say something about your story??

2 Likes

Yes, it does since he does have the wishes (and there are dreams related to the wish of the person he wants to meet but that’s secret info) and during the time he doesn;t know the consequences will happen (since he’s a crowned prince and assumed that with the king of everyone/ the dragon king on his side he would be ok, but that’s more secret non-secret info) Like you read through the cracks of the long paragraph I put and simplified it

4 Likes

Oh okay glad it suits!!

3 Likes

Hii need title ideas

Plot

Here it is

This is the story of a β€œtomboy” MC. Everybody thinks she is rude and intimidating just because of the way she dresses. People see her as β€œone of the boys”, and she feels bad because her crush thinks she is a β€œgood friend” but MC wants to be with him (her crush isn’t the LI). It’s sad because MC is cheerful, funny, and romantic but people misunderstand her just because of her hobbies and looks.

LI is an extroverted boy who is insecure but can’t be vulnerable with everyone because everyone assumes he is β€œcool” and a happy friend. He feels connected with MC because both of them struggle with the same thing.

The main conflict is that MC’s group of friends have a lot of insecurities and problems, so she feels bad for β€œspending” more time with LI. They don’t get mad or anything (actually, they like LI), but MC always had the role of helping everyone when they had problems and now she can’t do that 24/7.

@Isabella.write

3 Likes

Hey!! Is it 3 different stories? @Faye_ep ??

3 Likes

Nope :sparkles:

3 Likes

Okay let me make it :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Can you say the name of both of them??

3 Likes