🌜 Letters 🌛(Story name and description Help)

Tyy​:sparkles::heart:

3 Likes

??

Please

3 Likes

Hey I saw your pm and thanks :relaxed: pls say if this is enough @Faye_ep

2 Likes

She is a Tomboy disliked because of her looks. She finds it hard to blend with them. He is an extrovert whom everyone thinks is cool. What happens when they cross paths and find they are in the same situation, will sparks fly?

2 Likes

Ah wait I will make it better :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Titles

• Me and him
• We are fated
• Fated with him
• Unknown love
• Love through pain
• Misunderstandings to Desire
• A Tomboy’s love
• In this together

2 Likes

I need help with description

2 Likes

Okay

2 Likes

I have sent this already but looks like you didn’t like it??

2 Likes

I love it but its for my joint story this is for my story :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh okay :smiley: :smile_cat: just sent a summary of the story like you did !! And I can help :smiley:

2 Likes

Its a story about
A librarian and a writer

Mc’s life was quite easy and simple as for LI it was hard no business no salary that’s until he meets mc :sparkles:

2 Likes

Well can you say like you said the description before??

2 Likes

Sure let me edit it

Description -

she’s a librarian, he’s an aspiring writer.both of them struggles to find thier inner peach but a random encounter at the bookshop leads them to each others lives! will they both be able to help each other or () break them apart idk what to put here :weary:

@Isabella.write

2 Likes

Tell me when you edit it :relaxed:

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Okay let me try to help :blush:

2 Likes

Try (circumstances)

2 Likes

Hello I was the one with the description you said was confusing let me explain the story. So violet is a rich spoiled girl who has trouble adjusting to her new life with her step dad and step siblings so different things happen to her and she ends up throwing a unusual tantrum, because you know how spoiled people are they tend to exaggerate
. The first episode it’s a day in her life kind of like how people see her as a spoiled brat. Then the second episode starts off as her finding out about her moms stepdad. And explaining her life story but I don’t know how to make a good description so that’s all I got. Sorry this is long

2 Likes

Okay I’ll try to help you with the title!! Do you want help with the Description??

2 Likes