LGBT+, Choices Matter, Unique Plot & Special Art Scene's

Here to “Share” my story.

(Aka, just promote my story on the new forums.)

Story:

The Kettle (INK)

Summary:

In a near dystopian future, Daisy struggles to overcome her greatest threat.

Being female...

Chapters:

6 (More coming soon)

Link::

> http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6031173081104384

Why read me?
This story offers a unique plot based in a dystopian future.

World War 3 continues and most women have little to no rights. It’s filled with love, loss, heartache and a fight for survival. It’s accompanied by gorgeous special art scenes and gives a clean crisp directing style. Choices truly matter and can be the difference between life and death. Unlock personality traits, new friendships and maybe even some enemies.

Demi_Lovato_eZ_posterImage_wFmfWInFDc

10 Likes

This story seems so interesting! Ill be sure to read it soon!

1 Like

I’m glad you think so! If you do check it out, please let me know what you think! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m new to the forum and I just read The Kettle.
First of all, the cover is amazing. Good job on the selection.
Second, your story has me intrigued. You definitely made a story that has deep themes. Which is awesome and very rare. I think you have done a wonderful job. I love it!
Keep up the good work. I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

I just read the story, I’m hooked!

It’s very unique, very brilliant, and I’m super interested in whats coming up ahead. Speaking of coming up ahead, a new chapter soon, right?

1 Like

Awh! Thank you so much! I’m so glad that you’re enjoying it! :see_no_evil: And welcome to the forums by the way! :relieved:

1 Like

Eep! I’m glad you’re excited! And yes! I’m planning on getting the season finale out this week! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! I’m like a minute into the first episode and I’m so impressed!

1 Like

Eep! Well I hope you like the rest of it too!!

1 Like

I just played the 1st episode of your story, and wow it was amazing! I already know I will love reading the rest, great job :smile:

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re enjoy it! I hope you enjoy the rest of it too! :see_no_evil: Let me know what you think! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I will be glad to let you know what I think. I will be anxiously waiting for more.
No pressure though. I can only imagine how much work goes into putting a story together. Kudos to you for having the skills to do this. I, on the other hand, lack the ability to write. I just read… A lot! Thank you for this incredible story. You are awesome!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :relaxed: But I’m sure you could create something amazing!!

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: