LGBT+ Options - Writing a story

Hey everyone! Just a quick question, wondering if anyone can help me.

I’m just wondering if anyone knows how to add a LGBT+ option (aka; choosing sexuality). It would really help me out.

3 Likes

You can add as many or as little options as you’d like. If you decide to use gains you will have to check it every time you want to feature the LI.

NARR
Who would you like to date?
choice
“Males” {
gain Males
}“Females” {
gain Females
}“Both” {
gain Males
gain Females
OR
gain Both
}

1 Like

Hi @authorellie and welcome to the Episode forums! My name is JB and I am one of the Forum Admins, nice to meet you! I am always here to help with any forum related questions you might have :smiley: . Whoops! It looks like you created this thread in the incorrect section of the forum :scream:. But no worries, you can review our forum tutorial here for more info on where to correctly create threads on the forums. As a one time accommodation I have gone ahead and moved your thread to the correct sub forum for you. Feel free to reach out to either myself or the forum team via private message if you have any forum related questions or help. Thanks! :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s the gender template :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You choose your love interest’s gender aka choosing your sexuality. You can always change the wording of the dialogue and choices. But the coding is exactly the same.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just didn’t think for a second there. Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Ah okay. I understand now. Thanks @Dara.Amarie :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.