LGBT+ Stories Read for Read

Have an LGBT story you’ve worked on for so long which doesn’t get any reads?
Looking for inclusive stories to binge read on?
Well, you came to the right place.
I have a story called for her. (note that it’s lowercase and has a . at the end.) and I’m looking for a read to read with other LGBT stories.

1 Like

Mine’s called Fractured Realms and you can choose if your love interest is male, female or if you have no preference :wink: Note, the story itself is not solely focused on romance

Author: Izzy R
Title: Fractured Realms
Genre: Fantasy
Summary: Freezing time comes as naturally as walking to you, but what happens you’re thrown into another realm, destined to destroy the world? (LGBT)
Instagram: @izzyr.reviews
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5631127453827072
59%20pm

Yess, I’m always looking for new LGBT stories to read!!! I’m gonna read yours tonight, and I can’t wait!! I’ll let you come know what I think when I’m done!

If you’re interested, I wrote a LGBT story the H&V contest that centers around a female love interest! Here’s the info!
Title: H & V: Keep Your Enemies Closer
Author: Katpphic
Genre: Action (mixed with drama and romance)
Description: A possibly evil roommate that you totally don’t have a crush on, a mysterious new hero in town, and a shady plot for world domination? All in a day’s work for your local superhero.
Episodes: 4
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5270946235940864
59%20PM

1 Like

Hey, what’s the author name/ link for your story? I’m having trouble finding it.

Title: Unknown Past
Genre: Action/Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: Konan knows nothing about her past, will Katana be the one to help find her true identity or will the Demon King be able to control the world just in time?
Instagram: sayanjali.rizvi

Okay, so I just finished for her. and man, it’s cute af. Since I’m a lesbian with anxiety, Marissa is pretty much the most relatable character ever. I mean, freaking out around pretty girls? Super relatable, I’m really rooting for her finding love and happiness. It’s okay Marissa, we’ve all had that one straight girl crush. Although Emily is super pretty and cool and obviously I’m hoping she dumps her lame boyfriend, realizes she’s gay/bi, and goes out with Marissa. Anyway, I loved the story, and I really can’t wait for more!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

thanks! i’ll read your story too!

I just read it, and it’s great! honestly, i ship the MC and Karina so much! I also love how it’s diverse!

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: