Lgbt+ stories with male mc option AND male love interest options?

Ever since I recently joined episode and learned that literally none of the Episode-made stories (that I know of) have an option to be a gay male, I was happy to discover that Episode has a community of writers and there’s a handful of stories with an option to be a male with male love interests. It shouldn’t be this hard to find stories that represent gay men but I guess Episode is mostly curated to women and mlm storylines are too much to ask so we have to take matters into our own hands.

I would love suggestions for stories that fit the specific criteria im looking for: male mc (or option for male mc) AND male love interest (or option for)! Or if you have a story with this criteria in the works, I would love to hear about it!

Here are all of the gay/bi/pan male stories I’ve read that I HIGHLY recommend:

Mr. Or Mrs. Right
Feening
-both by M. Black

Fugue
-by Alvar M.

Senior Design
-by Andrea Elle

Homecoming Kings
-by Lauren Murphy

A Flawless Plan
Lost to the Painted City
-both by MEA

Bad Boy In Town
-by Lilith Hills

Galileo School of Magic
Thriller: Prophesying Lies
-both by Lee Funk

7 Likes

Delinquent by @Josca has a male mc and straight, bi, and gay love interest options! <3

2 Likes

Thank you so much! <3

2 Likes

Seven Seas by @LyraKeiken is the best directed story out there and it has a gender choice option & sexuality option!

3 Likes

The king of sin
Thin Blue Line
And
I Am Human
These are all Male MC and male love interest.

2 Likes

the freckles on mars, its discontinued however it has like 9 episodes and is very good!

2 Likes

Breathing Crimson is good!

1 Like

Also Adventurous: RPG :smiley:

3 Likes

Verdict
Rock Society
Feening
Senior Design

1 Like
I have a story that fits this description if you’re okay with self promo

Title Exodus V
Author Pentorama
Genre Sci-fi/ adventure
Description When an evil force threatens to touch down on Earth, David is given a chance to turn his life around and make a difference. David must help his new group of friends prepare for the onslaught of the evil Rogue. David, however, will soon realize all of the lies, confusion, and heartbreak that comes with the task of saving the world.
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355982075953152

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is about story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

sounds awesome ill check it out👌

1 Like

thank you! i will check out all of them lol

1 Like

thanks!<3

1 Like

of course! i mentioned you can share your own story if you have one :slight_smile:

1 Like

i will read it anyways for sure lol, thank you!

Eternally Yours by Alexandria :heart:

1 Like

‘The B-Team’ and ‘The Baddest Bad Boy that Ever Bad Boy’ed’ by MeMyselfAndI are two of my personal favourites.

1 Like

i read The Freckles On Mars by that author and really enjoyed it so i think i’ll check these out too!

1 Like

i forgot to add Duemadiri by Vaena – it’s a vn so there isn’t any customisation, but you’re given the option to play as one of 4 mcs (2 of which are male) and i think there’s 4/5 lis of both genders depending on who you play as.