LGBTQ Stories *PROMOTE YOUR STORY*

I’ve seen some severe lack of LGBTQ stories on Episode (at least for me). Please, please, PLEASE, recommend some for anyone who might be reading this. Thanks! <3

24 Likes

I’ve seen a fair amount of LGBTQ stories but I’m just wondering if you want to read Lesbian stories or Gay stories.

I don’t really read them but I’ve read some which contains LGBTQ content.

I’ll give you all the ones I’ve seen/read so far. If it has no description, it means I haven’t read it.

Envy by Cindy Gaultier - You can choose your preferences (boy or girl, you play as a girl). The episodes are pretty short buy the plot twists will keep you going. Choices matter a lot and if you choose the wrong choices, you can die.

Dirty Little Secrets by Cindy Gaultier - You can choose your preferences (boy or girl, you play as a girl). Although the episodes are pretty short, the plot is very interesting and choices matter a lot.

He Can’t Tame Me by Meila Summers - There are three potential love interests and one of them is a girl (Charlotte). This is absolutely one of my favorite stories and it is a must read. Even though I’m hetero, the way the author portrayed Charlotte in the story made me absolutely fall in love with her character.

Star Power: Hollywood Hero [CH 4 OUT] by Meila Summers (status unknown) - You can choose your preferences. The plot is amazing but it’s really short. I wish it were longer.

Treasure Hunt by Toriah (ongoing) - If you play as a boy, you’re straight. But if you play as a girl, you’re lesbian. Even though you can’t choose your preferences, this story is very interesting and is one of my favorites! It’s one of the best stories that is a reality show! Choices matter and can affect if you win or lose.

The Revival by Toriah (complete) - You can’t choose your preferences but there are two potential love interest. I cried in this episode because it portrays the reality of life. This is a huge recommendation.

My boyfriend’s sexy, sexy sister by Hannahxpage (complete)

Mixed Signals by Elizabeth Carter (complete)

Tumblr Girl (Lesbian Edition) by Stories By E (ongoing)

Lesbian Story: A new beginning by celinexo (ongoing)

A Gay Love Story: When a boy loves a boy by KenVer (status unknown)

My First Kiss by Vidi complete) - The first lesbian story I read in my entire lifetime. It’s pretty good but it lacks plot and character development.

New Places by L. Guyton (status unknown)

Gay’s Love Choice by Me (not me, literally, the author’s name is ‘Me’(status unknown))

LGBT I Think I Love Him by C Jn. (ongoing)

LGBT Mixed Messages [COMPLETE] by C Jn. (complete)

Mr. or Mrs. Right by M. Black (ongoing)

Feening by M. Black (ongoing)

My boyfriend’s lesbian sister by Chida (complete)

Lesbian Catfish by Chida (complete)

My bad lesbian sister (Limelight) by Chida (ongoing)

My bad lesbian sister (Ink) by Chida (ongoing)

Fire Slay the Lesbian heroine by Chida (complete)

Guilty Pleasure by J. Flower (complete)

Lesbian house by Small-Town-Girl (complete)

Waiting In The Wings (LGBTQ) by Beth (Charity Sweet) (ongoing)

Playing Her Game (LGBTQ) by Beth (Charity Sweet) (ongoing) - Episodes are short and the plot is interesting but pretty predictable and cliche.

Lesbian Love <3 by Kat Lovsya (unknown status) - A reality show where you choose the girl you find most interesting in the end. There’s not much to say about it.

The Life Of A LGBTQ Teenager by ~Brianna~ (unknown status)

**Love In Florida * Complete * ** by Carla.16 (complete)

My Straight Friend by SABooks (unknown status) - First male x male story I’ve read in my entire life.

H & V: Admit One by Simbellious (ongoing) - Episode lengths are average but the plot is comedic and awesome. Too bad it has a few episodes.

The Baby Project by the Episode Team (complete) - I read the original story by Bree Stonefield in Wattpad and her story was absolutely one of my favorites. “The Baby Project” disappointed me but it’s still pretty good. You can choose your preferences in this story.

Pretty Little Liars by Episode Team (complete) - You get to choose your preferences. This story honestly got me interested in PLL and the story is very suspenseful. Seriously, I was overthinking who A was.

Pretty Little Liars: To Die For by Episode Team (complete) - Okay, now this is where the romance starts to kick in. It’s romance and mystery mixed together to make a masterpiece. This is a definite must-read.

I actually chose that I’m interested in girls in the first one because I thought I could be with one of the liars if I did so (seriously, I love being with the main characters of a story). And it worked (luv u Emily)! I also tried it with Pitch Perfect but it didn’t work. ;(

Pitch Perfect: In Deep Treble by Episode Team (complete) - Okay, this is one of my favorite stories by Episode and Pitch Perfect is one of my favorite movies as well! You get to choose if you’re interested in men or women. If you choose women, you only get one woman (Lena, I think?) as your potential love interest and Charlie is the other potential love interest. Later on, you’ll get another potential love interest and you get to choose their gender (it’s either Vance or Victoria I think). Another must-read!

srsly wheres all the bechloe in this story ;(

Matchmaker by Alex Light (currently featured, complete) - The character development is… wow. I fell in love with the characters and the plot is so enticing. I highly recommend you reading this. You can choose if you are interested in men or women.

13 Likes

Most of them are Lesbian but I put a few which contains Gay (male x male) content! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this!! I have tried to find stories with LGBT but whenever I search them up I seem to get no results.

2 Likes

Haha! No worries. I stumble upon a lot when I am trying to find a story with a good plot.

2 Likes

i love the “where’s the bechloe” part. i love bechloe :frowning:

3 Likes

Same.

IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED PP3, DONT CLICK THE SPOILER BELOW.

I seriously wished they showed the Bechloe kiss in PP3. I was madly disappointed when Chloe ended up with Chicago instead. ;(

Even the whole cast shipped it. I’m disappointed, literally.

At least we still have the fandom who writes about them in Fanfiction and Wattpad. (I was one of those writers, but I deleted my Bechloe story after I realized my plot was terrible.)

2 Likes

Aww tysm for adding my stories to the list hunny!:hugs::hugs:
My story is called my bad lesbian stepsister, though :see_no_evil:

1 Like

My friend has wrote the biosexual bachelorette
Its fantastic

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: What happens to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? Customize ALL Characters, Choices Matter, 5 Endings, Mini games
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile::heartbeat:
My story WILL contain a choice of girl on girl romance if readers choose to do so in chapter 4 (Out on July 1stish), ALSO (SPOILER), she’s going to have 2 mates, a male and female!

1 Like

For those interested, I’d love more reads on my story here :slight_smile: :
‘Waking’
An artist’s world is turned upside down when she finds herself falling in love with a beautiful, eccentric actress-- and her newest muse.
19 chapters, more to come.
Drama/romance
ig: episode.amberj

5 Likes

Hi, friends!

As I was going through Episode, I also noticed that LGBTQ+ stories are a rarity. As an author (and a fellow gay myself), I started a story that includes characters of all sorts of identities and backgrounds. However, romance isn’t central to the plot (it focuses more on a murder mystery). I’d love to know what you think of it, and would really appreciate some feedback on how I can improve my story in further episodes!

Thank you, and bye for now!
-Asher

4 Likes

Hi Hi! thanks for mentioning my stories, just want to add that the Treasure Hunt MC is bisexual no matter what gender you play as, there are male AND female love interest ;D

1 Like

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

1 Like

Story Name: The Godmothers’ Heir
Description: A year ago a tragic shooting and two gang members try capturing you. Now a year later it’s your turn to find out why, but how simple is that for two teens still in highschool?

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-Genres: Mystery, Thriller, Drama, Romance
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Cliche-Breaker,

Instagram : @lee.lee_26 Link:https://www.instagram.com/lee.lee_26/?hl=en
Leave a follow :wink:

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

1 Like

Hey! I’m enjoying your story so far, I like how everyone is gay :joy: Anyway I’m looking forward to the sleepover episode! Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: I’d recommend my story for LGBTQ :hearts:

These are the details :smile:

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

hello! here’s my gay shit i guess

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: Spellbound

Author Name: J.R.

Author Instagram: @jr.writes

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Young with Janae’s 17th birthday was supposed to be extraordinary: too bad she was faced with the task of saving the entire world with her five incompetant friends.

1 Like

OMG THIS IS SO SWEET! thanks so much! glad you liked Matchmaker! <3