LGBTQ Stories *PROMOTE YOUR STORY*

Here is mine :smiley:

Title: College Days: Dear Diary
Author: Fairytale_Addict
Genre: Drama
Style: LL

About:
College is already scary enough but Shane has a secret that could change his life forever. He is not ready to tell anyone he is gay but what happens when he meets Jack?

Cover made by: @eva.artsi

Feel free to check out my new story. My main character is transgender and you can choose the gender of their love interest.

Title: College Days: Who I Am
Author: Ellaria Jameson
Genre: Romance/drama
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (More episodes coming soon)
Description: A college freshman ready for their life to begin is searching for acceptance and a place to belong. Will they be accepted for who they really are?
Features: LGBT+, choices, choose main character and love interest, character customisation.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5340468616757248

Demi_Lovato_ytoi_posterThumb_Xr7bnVR5fH

Loving_Santas_daughter_posterThumb_memcmay71U%20(1)
Loving Santa’s daughter
Author: Chida
Genre: A romantic fantasy
Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
Instagram: CherryMaxis
Description:
You meet a cute girl who claims to be Santa’s daughter, while your parents keep setting you up with guys not knowing that you’re gay.

Here’s my story if you want to give it a try :blush::blush:
Thank you for this post hehe :yellow_heart: I really love LGBT stories as well and it’s a good way to find some hidden gems! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart: Hope you like mine!

Title: Undeniable Flame
Author: Xandra M
Genre: Romance (Drama)
Chapters: 37 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: “Six years after his twin brother’s death, Chris faces again the fear of loss, this time of Daniel. Not to death, but to the most uncontrollable feeling existent: love.”
(Male MC, LBGTQ, CC of a secondary character)
Instagram: @xandra.m.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5945063319011328

I’ve just posted the first few chapters of my new LGBTQ-themed romance. I hope you’ll read it and enjoy it! I’m working on new episodes now!

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5641751134863360

Story_Title_P7YO_posterThumb_IZlc5B2YAB

I hope it’s alright to ask here:
I’m trying to find the right way to say from one girl to another that she’s not interested in guys. Can anyone make a suggestion please?

Title: Blades of Desire
Author: Giselle C.
Small cover:
Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd
Large cover:
Description:
Your life was perfect: hot BF, rich, and gorgeous. Will Graham help you win back the life that you had lost, or will you get caught up in Romans’ heat? (Choices matter)

Amongst the top four stories I would highly recommend would be Bisexual Bachelorette by A.J. MacArthur which has a selection of very interesting male and female love interests. Personally Im Team Bay which is a first for me since Ive never liked blondes but the character just spoke to me. Another I would recommend, especially for LGBT females of color, would be Instant Princess by L.B. since Princess Leona is open about her bisexuality in both the ink and limelight versions although there is only one female love interest and several male love interests. Another I would recommend is Inamorata and Roses by S.W. Rose which takes a more comedic approach to the MC’s denial of who she is and her obvious feelings for her female classmate. My final recommendation would be She and Her by Viola Musaraj which not only features a lesbian love interest but a transgender female character as the love interest’s sarcastic roommate.

Mine is LGBTQ!

PLEASE GIVE MY STORY A CHANCE, I PROMISE YOU WON’T REGRET IT!

Here are my story details!

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m always open to feedback, suggestions, and more!