LGBTQ Stories ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒˆ

Hey everyone!

Im currently in dire need of some stories! Can be lgbtq option as well I feel like with pride sneaking around the corner Iโ€™m celebrating early :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: thanks babes

4 Likes

Iโ€™ve got the perfect story :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:
Name: Little Things
Genre: lgbtq/Comedy/Drama
Chapters: 20
Description: Mallory Anderson? A jaded girl living in the shadow of her twin. Peace Thompson? A broken girl with a complicated past. What happens when their worlds collide? (1 LI, CC. Art-scenes coming soon)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
IG: @kacey_16_episode
The_Black_Sheep_ao_posterThumb_N3rdU0Mvq4

2 Likes

If you havent already read it, you might like my story.

Title : Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, youโ€™re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š: DL: Reflective Difference

๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™„๐™‚: Episode.honeyy & Tldaxwrites

๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™š: Thriller / Horror

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: When an old-wives tale turns deadly. You are cursed to live a double life as your evil reflection. Will love help you overcome your destiny or will evil prevail?

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ:

• Choice for ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ MC

• Choice for ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ love interest

• Full CC for the MC & Love interest

• Choices that matters

• point system

2 Likes

Title: When The Sun Sleeps.
LDR Contest winner

Style; LL

Description; Life takes a complicated turn when dreams become a reality. will Levina and Thorin be able to fight their way into each otherโ€™s heart before those that oppose their love kept them apart forever?

• Male or Female Love interest
  • Full CC for the MC and the love interest.
  • Advanced Directing
  • Mini games
  • Choices matters!

Author TLD & Episode.honeyy

1 Like

Piccalilly 's stories have around 4 LIโ€™s to choose from (both girls and boys!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since youโ€™re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

Title : Craving Your Blood
Genre : Drama/Romance
M/F LIs
Description : To maintain peace with the humans in town, Diana must pretend to be a normal human being with her worse enemy. Can she handle the hotness and not fall in love, or get killed?
Link Episode Writer Portal
Instagram @joxilove.write

1 Like

:white_heart: Hi everyone! Iโ€™d like to promote my story. :white_heart: This is my first story.

:white_heart: Iโ€™m down for R4R. Dm on Instagram @storiesbyvalerie dm me those interested in R4R.

:white_heart: Iโ€™m up for supporting with gems if you do so as well.

:white_heart: Iโ€™ll need screenshots of the chapters as proof and Iโ€™ll send you screenshots as well!

:white_heart: please donโ€™t ghost me.

The details are:
Story title: Silent LOVE
Genre: Romance/Queer
Description: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the schoolโ€™s โ€œbadboyโ€ is assigned to help you open up more.

Style: LL
Cover:

** Title** LOVE WITH YOUR HEART
Author Queen Trish
Genre LGBTQ/ Romance
Story Description A blind boy who has his supportive best friend by his side at all cost. What happens when his parents get him a babysitter he would later fall in love with?
LINK Episode Writer Portal
What to expect
Male MC
One Male LI
CC for MC and LI
Choice Matter
Cover

I have a short sci-fi/fantasy story! The LI is non-binary and the MC is bi.

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so itโ€™s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the storyโ€™s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You donโ€™t have to spend any if you donโ€™t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

Hi! Feel free to check out either of my stories if youโ€™re interested. The first one contains LGBTQ+ themes :grin:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 12 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

Hey HazeEpis,

Thank you for this thread. I have two LGBTQยฑstories for you. Please, read my stories โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™, and/or โ€˜The Runaway Groomโ€™ LL and INK.

Number 1:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Style: LL

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himโ€ฆ Your LIโ€ฆ :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

For the rest I recommend reading the following stories:

• โ€˜Silent Loveโ€™ by @storiesbyvalerie;
  • โ€˜Love with your heartโ€™ by (my bestie) @TRISHJACKSON;
  • โ€˜My Alphaโ€™ by @CJWritesStories;
  • โ€˜Queer: Misleadingโ€™ by @Kylie;
  • โ€˜New Kid, New Lifeโ€™ by (my bestie) @BubbleTeaStories.

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Thank you for the tread, hope you enjoy.

Read Here

1 Like