LGBTQ+ Story Rec

Hey! If you have any (preferably newer, less exposed) LGBTQ±based stories, I’d love to give them a read!

(On that note, a shameless plug, but my story is also on this subject so I’d love it if someone could give me feedback on the storyline after you’ve read it. - the mobile Creator is limited, I’m sorry if it takes away from the story a bit. -
About my story -
Title: LGBTQ+ Short Story: Safe Space
Author: Aralina (me)
Length: 3 chapters
Style: Ink
Description: Why would you accept yourself if everyone tells you not to? Sometimes all you need is a singular safe space.)

3 Likes

Hi there! My story has LGBT in it. It’ll have 2 maybe 4 LI, There is only two in the story so far. I’ll definitely give your story a read.:grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Live Wild, Flower Child.
Author: ScriptWriter
Genre: Drama/Romance
Chapters: Six (more episodes to come)
Style: LimeLight
Customization: Yes
LGBT options
Description:
Iris’s life gets turned upside down. But she has a new life ahead of her. Will she survive what is to come?
You decide. LL. C.C & LGBT

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5638507315396608
Cover:

I’d love to give your story some reads, let me know if you want feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have an LGBTQ+ story.

Title: Thespian Theatrical
Author: Karlon Artis
Genre: Romance
Description: Estefania Hermoso loves theatre and has a passion for it. But what happens when a girl she likes doesn’t have the same passion as her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5772043488395264

1 Like

Thank you for recommending your story, I’ll put it on my list. Let me know if you want feedback, and if you could provide feedback on my story that would be great! :slight_smile:

I’ll read your story!!
Mine is called Inner Circle LL and it’s by zapcatini. the main character is a lesbian and there will be two LI in the future!!
(I’m on my phone so I don’t have the link rn)

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll start reading as soon as possible, let me know if you want feedback. :slight_smile:

Feedback would be much appreaciated!

1 Like

I would love feedback. I will do the same for your story.

1 Like

I have a story called Two’s a Charm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I have a story for you!

Title: Exodus V
Author: Pentorama
Genre: sci-fi, action/adventure
Style: LL

Cover

Description: When an evil force threatens to touch down on Earth, David is given a chance to turn his life around and make a difference. David must help his new group of friends prepare for the onslaught of the evil Rogue. David, however, will soon realize all of the lies, confusion, and heartbreak that comes with the task of saving the world.

Release schedule: I’m aiming for every Wednesday/ every other Wednesday
Link: Exodus V
IG: shane.pentorama

Hope you like it! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Emerge - Elle_episode
Falling for the popular girl - knickari
Claimed by the werecat - Alexa
How to be a princess - Margo vincent
Two’s a charm - Atreus
Dark raakel - lani
Skeptics and believers - piccalilly
Blackout - Amy June
Wasted youth - asimanthii
Contagious - Lenny was here
Kiss the girl - Beth
Game not over - edera
Playing her game - Beth (sweet charity)
Dirty little secrets - cindy gaultier

These stories are all in limelight

1 Like

Story: Deadly Lesbian Secrets
Author: Chida
Description: Who can you trust in a world filled with secrets and stalkers? Especially if those secrets can get you killed.
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4642346482597888
Most of my stories are LGBT :slight_smile:
MINICOVER

1 Like