LGBTQ Urban Fantasy Story: CHOICES MATTER!

Are you looking for an urban fantasy story with elements of romance, mystery, and drama? Do you lose interest when you feel like your choices aren’t impacting the storyline? Look no further: in A Taste of Magic (LGBTQ), your choices are central to the story. Play as Katie Rochester, a university student who feels like her life has lost the magic of childhood. Little does she knows, everything is about to change… :blue_heart: :sparkles:

Full CC is available for the MC, and her family will automatically customize alongside her. Fall in love with one of 3 men or 5 women - it is your choice who to pursue and who to become friends with! 2 of the female LIs are a little harder to find romance with, but you may unlock those branches if you make the right choices :wink:

I hope you decide to check out my story and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed reading it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story Title: A Taste of Magic (LGBTQ)

Author: M.Beletsky

Genre: Fantasy

Description: A mysterious being turns your life upside down by casting an enchantment that attunes you to magical creatures in distress. CC, LL, LGBTQ, multiple love interests! Choices matter.

Episodes: 9

Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5416987700428800

Instagram: @m.beletsky.stories

Cover:

4 Likes

i was you 3rd reader and 1 thing i did notice

Idk if it was meant to be zoomed in or not becuase I cannot see their outfit nor their faces

Oh thanks for pointing that out! Probably missed a zoom reset somewhere. Thank you so much for bringing that to my attention!

Your welcome!

Oof I just updated it after throwing in some resets, i think it didn’t reset before bc of the zoom when they were outside Katie’s house. Thanks so much for the read and for alerting me about the bug, I hope you liked it! I’m sorry about the problems w the viewing :frowning:

Its perfectly fine i cant wait to keep on reading!

1 Like

Hi! would you like to do a r4r?

Title: The Art of Love
Author: Gia
Genre: comedy
Description: Liv, a closeted artist, lives a simple life with her best friend Mason. Little does she know she will encounter a handsome jerk that will flip her world upside down.
Instagram: @ima.gia.nation
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5808958258479104

1 Like

I’ll do a r4r if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Story: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Style: LL

Genre Romance/Comedy

Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link:

Cute cover. Love the colors!

1 Like

Hiii!
My sister and I are writing a story together and it would be amazing if you’d give it a read! I would love to do read for read as well so let me know if you’re interested :))

Title: Three Empty Words
Author: Sophia and Eleonor | insta: @sopheonor
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5372617593847808
Description: After 7 years of trying to find closure, a person involved with the accident comes back in your life. Were the things she said that day actually true? Is there more to the story?
Cover:

1 Like

I really like the cover and I am up for rfr for 3 chapters! I will pm the ss to you if you r interested too!
Story Name : Necromancers (LL)
Chapters Available: 4
Extra Facts: Two MCs (male and female), two LI (male), Point system, choices matter, art scenes
Description:
Eve and Zeke are the last Necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember it’s just the beginning of the end…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Choices: Yes a few matters to determine the relationship with LI and mini fights.
CC: Limited
Cover:

Instagram: @epi.enchantress

Thank you so much :relaxed: :two_hearts:

Let’s do it! I’ll add it to my favourites and let you know once I’ve read it!

1 Like

Yes! I can’t wait to read your story :smiley:

Sounds good! I will check it out soon <3

1 Like

Yaaassss I will read it! Looking forward to it :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you :slight_smile:

Okay then hun you can expect ss from me tomorrow in your PM’s! Have a good time reading it,

Okay and I’ll do the same :blush:

I love Sam and Sonnet omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: also, love all the creativity w tappable overlays and different backgrounds and such like certain dressing games or the menu in Episode 2. Excited to see where the story goes next!