LGBTQ Urban Fantasy Story: CHOICES MATTER!

Luke is so cute, love it :grin: I’m intrigued to see what’s going on w blue Ursula as the story continues :eyes: also - your cover artwork is beautiful :two_hearts:

1 Like

Aww thank you!! I’m currently reading your story too but I ran out of passes so I’ll send u the ss later today! X

I’m done reading your story! Your directing is pretty good for your first story!! Love the storyline too! :))

1 Like

Criminal Lover

Genre: Romance
Story Description:
Two People stuck in life in different ways. One is about to be homeless while the other is serving a life sentence in prison. Fate put them on the same path, but where will it lead them?⁣⁣⁣

CC/CM/Two endings

Thank you!! <3

1 Like

Awh thank you so much :blush::heart:

Title: Flash
Author: Hxxd
Style: INK
Genre: Mystery
Description: You see is a chain of events, but who do they belong to? Your closest friend, Hudson, is out on a mission in search for vengeance, will he find what he’s looking for?
Episodes: 3
Activity: Complete.
Instagram: hx.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5778327886692352
Cover:

Hello! I’d love to do a r4r :smiley: will check your story out soon!

1 Like

I’d love to do a 3 chapter R4R :blush:

list!

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4558247446773760
Description: Follow Detective Hudson who has spent their life trying to put their family’s tragic history behind them until a new serial killer threatens to uncover the past. M/F MC, 4 LI, CM
Author: Elle
Genre: Mystery
CC: Limited
Choices matter and there are multiple points systems!
My Instagram: @eliseclairmont.episode

Excited to read this! Will add to my list and DM you on Instagram when I’m done :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

Hey! I woukd love a r4r!

Here’s my story infoo :partying_face:
I hope you like it :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Summary Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI

Sweet! Will add your story to my list and DM you when I’m finished :blush: it may take a while but I promise I will get to it! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Of course!! Take your time :two_hearts:

Hello there! Congrats on publishing your first story!

If you’d like to do a R4R, let me know! If we do a R4R, all I ask is that if your story has over 3 episodes, that we only read the first 3 episodes of each other’s stories.

If you could check out my new story, Queer: Supercut, it would mean a lot to me!

Author: Meghan M
Description: Julia has always been a hopeless romantic, but when she gets a dream of kissing a stranger, she knows that this stranger is “the one”. Is it just a dream or will it be a reality?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4867419925577728
Genre: Adventure
Style: Limelight
Cover:

Current Reads: 92
Instagram: meg.thewriter

Hey girl! First of all, I want to say i LOVE the aesthetic of your cover. The pastel shades are everything, I can’t wait to read the story! My story only has 3 chapters at the moment haha, I will read three of yours too. I have a list right now that I will add your story to, but please be patient as it may take a bit of time for me to get through everyone’s! I will let you know on instagram when I am finished your chapters :blue_heart:

1 Like

Alright sounds good! take your time! there’s no rush. I’ll message you through instagram, too when I get to yours.

Also, thank you! My friend made the cover and he’s very talented!