LGBTQIA Appreciation Thread!

:rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:
I don’t think this has been made before, so I just want to make this thread to appreciate anyone who is apart of the LGBTQIA community or anyone who is an ally to the community. I myself am bisexual and I know a lot of people who have struggled to come out, or are out and proud. I want to let everyone that they have my support.
L - lesbian
G - gay
B - bisexual
T - transgender
Q - queer or questioning
I - intersex
A - asexual or aromatic
If anyone has questions about the community or just wants to leave their support then comment them below. Please tag your friends.
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:
much love
-Paige

18 Likes

Same here! I’m straight, but I will still support LGBTQIA community! .:sunglasses::heart_eyes::100: #pride :prideflag:

9 Likes

I’m Bisexual

and I support everyones sexuality
:prideflag:

4 Likes

What is intersex? and Allied?

3 Likes

bisexual here! hopefully attending my first pride this june because I came out after it last year.

4 Likes

I’m straight
In my opinion everyone’s sexuality must be respected.

@paigebarr I :100:% support your thought.

4 Likes

intersex is people with genitals that don’t match the gender binary and i didn’t think allied was in lgbt+ lol I thought that the A stands for asexual or aromantic

4 Likes

Aww

3 Likes

I’m straight but I’m a supporter :rainbow_flag:

4 Likes

I really appreciate this! <3 I do need to add that the A doesn’t stand for Ally - this is a major issue that asexuals often run into, and people use β€œA for Ally” as a way to exclude us. Allies are AWESOME, but they aren’t IN the community, they SUPPORT the community. β€œA” is for asexual/aromantic.

I’m asexual, and possibly panromantic, possibly aromantic, I’m not sure which, I’m still figuring it out. I’ve been out for three or four years now. I went on a journey like most people, thinking I was demi at first, then grey, but I’m definitely asexual. It’s so great to be able to find others who feel the way I do. <3

@Em546

Congrats! I finally got to go to my first Pride a couple weeks ago and it was such an AMAZING experience. Wear sunscreen, lol, and bring cash, and don’t forget to hydrate! We had to quit before we got to go to the drag show we wanted to see because we were burned and dehydrated. Had a great time, though! I’m sure you will, too.

4 Likes

Proud Bi peep here :bi_flag: :prideheart:

4 Likes

I’m heterosexual (sTrAiGhT) but I believe everyones sexuality should be respected and no one should be ashamed to be who they are. Love is love, no boundaries. Love who you want! :prideheart:

3 Likes

:heart: proud asexual here :dancer:

Thank you so much for creating the thread :smile: and I also support everyone else’s sexuality :blush::heart:

3 Likes

I’m straight, great thread :heart:.

4 Likes

I love this thread!!! :prideheart::prideheart:

4 Likes

Asexual :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

And szupport!!! :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Pansexual :v:t4:(Although I only love my cat) :joy::cupid:

Support everyone in the community!!! :wink::wink:

5 Likes

i’m bi this is so cute omg <33

4 Likes

There are so many aces, I’m so hype :purple_heart:

3 Likes

just my input, i don’t really think allies are officially apart of the lgbtq+ community <33

4 Likes