✨ LG's Backgrounds, Overlays, and Splashes! (FREE) ✨

LG's Background Shop
:dizzy: Welcome to my backgrounds page :dizzy:

I have just opened up my drive full of backgrounds! It is a little empty right now, just know that I am currently in the process of making and posting more.

Read the rules before using them!

My Backgrounds: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-nNSwripnOvwUqCzUdxf2ESLO9sl7cyNzQqyZcV4hks/edit?usp=sharing

(Let me know if there are any difficulties getting into the drive)

Request Offers and Forms  (1)
If you want to request a background below for me to make in the future, I may spend some time on it but it’s not personal. For example, if you said “I would like to see more mansion backgrounds” then I may add some mansion backgrounds in the future. But I will not take requests like “I want a teen boy bedroom, with soccer sheets, amd blue walls, with clothes everywhere.” You can make suggestions but not requests!

I will make custom splashes as they are different from and less detailed than backgrounds

Custom Splash Form

What is it? (sound warning, theme warning, Instagram handle etc.):
What is the color scheme:
Do you want any symbols/icons?
Details:
Any references:

Usually I can finish splashes within a day

Splash Request Wait List:
1.)
2.)
3.)

Currently Working On:
1.)

Special Offers
:dizzy: I want to make a special offer for fantasy writers: I will make world maps for you of your fantasy world. :dizzy:
Here is the map used in my story

Fantasy Map

Do not use this in your story, I will make you a personal one

Form:

Fantasy Map Form

Number of Kingdoms/Land Masses
Any reference pictures?
Number of towns and their names/locations:
Lakes/rivers/oceans names and locations:
Landmarks’ locations and names:
additional info such as: compass rose, decorations:
Your personal description of the map:

Fantasy maps will take me anywhere between a day and four days to make
Fantasy Map Wait List:
1.)
2.)
3.)

Currently Working on:
1.)

Announcements
Once a week I will update my drive with new backgrounds, and I will post the announcement here. So be sure to check back!

:arrow_down: Any questions, please ask below :arrow_down:

11 Likes

ur backgrounds look amazing ! could uu pls notify me once you start taking requests ? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

also, i wanted to use some of ur backgrounds, but i can’t go on instagram rn, so once i do, i’ll let uu know that i followed uu :))

1 Like

Okay! Will do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

These are great! I really need to make an episode account. I only have a personal account on Instagram. I’ll make sure to follow on my episode account after I make one. I’ll do it closer to when I publish my story as it’s new!

2 Likes

Okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

And thank you!

1 Like

Hey, if you send me your request, I’ll start working on it when I have time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

okay ! i got my phone back now, so after i’m done with school today i can follow ur instagram, do uu want me to send in my request after i follow ? :pleading_face: :white_heart:

2 Likes

@lgepisodes are you not continuing the requests from the previous thread :pleading_face:?

1 Like

Maybe slowly. My life got very busy very fast so I don’t want to have to keep up with a ton of requests. You are welcome to put your request here and when I have time I will try to get it done :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can send it here whenever!

2 Likes

okay sounds great ! let me look at my writing doc & see if i need a background :))

2 Likes

No problem I understand.

2 Likes

I’m trying to do a thing where if you leave your request here, I will work on it but it is not going to be super quick. I think I have your old request so I will take a look

2 Likes

Ur backgrounds, overlays and splashes are all amazing. loving them.
Can u plz notify me when u update
Also i followed u in instagram

2 Likes

@lgepisodes I don’t need the backgrounds no more. Now that I’m thinking about it. But your work is amazing :heart_eyes: like always.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart: I’m here if you need any

2 Likes

I saw! Yes I will notify you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi your backgrounds are amazing!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like