✨ LG's Backgrounds, Overlays, and Splashes! (FREE) ✨

Hey there! love your work! would I please be able to request a bus background and overlay?
I need the external bus overlay and then backgrounds for the inside of the bus with seat overlays etc if that makes sense! I can attach a reference image if that helps!

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do. So do you want that bus as the overlay? Because I can use the bus as an overlay. And you want the seats background for inside?

1 Like

Yes please! I’d like that bus as an over lay and then a seats background for the inside like you said! :slight_smile:
If its possible (i’m not sure if it is) could we make the windows on the above picture almost see through like?

1 Like

I’m not too sure. I can try but I doubt it.

1 Like

no dramas at all, super greatful for anything you can come up with <3

2 Likes

I finished the overlay
I managed to make the passenger windows see through

Bus Overlays

bus ext overlay (right)
bus ext overlay (left)

1 Like

oh wow! okay thanks so so much for that! hey I was wondering how I go about opening the drop down to view them?

1 Like

Just click the little arrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just to clarify- this is a transport bus, correct? So you just want seats and stuff

1 Like

I made a quick overlay. I know it’s not very good. I will make another one. This is just an overlay in case you wanted a long view of it.

1 Like

Yeah a transport bus! this one is amazing thank you so much!!

Number of Kingdoms/Land Masses I just want to have a New York based town map which would be singificantly smaller than NYC
Any reference pictures? Yes, I know this is a fantasy but can you make it simply look like this?

or like this?

or like this?

Number of towns and their names/locations: It’s one big town called “Regal Apple City” and it would be split in 3 parts of town, the poor part “Delta Bay” which would be located at a delta of a small river that splits the town in two, the family part “West River Bank” and the rich part, which would be mansions scattered alongisde this small plauteau (like really it’s just short and kinda small, but big enough for at least a few dozen mansions) and it’s called “Petite Plauteau”.
Lakes/rivers/oceans names and locations: There would be a river spliting the town in half, and at the very top of the map, there would be the delta of this river. The River is called “Palm River” becuase from up above, if you look at it and the delta, it kind of looks like a Palm tree
Landmarks’ locations and names: /
additional info such as: compass rose, decorations: /
Your personal description of the map: I just want a modern map withouth any buildings or anything just roads like in the reference photo … Could you manage that?

EDTI: @lgepisodes will you be able to do this or do I have to go somewhere else?

I’m sorry I’ve been on leave from Episode! I only do fantasy maps so I’m not sure I could give you what you are looking for : (

1 Like