🤗 Lia is doing R4R!

Hello everyone, I’m a fan of romance and comedy, but I’m open to read other types of stories. :heart_eyes:

I’m doing R4R. I will read the same number of chapters you read from my stories. I don’t want to be ghosted again, so I’ll start reading after seeing the screenshots. :kissing_heart:

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

:open_book: Reading: :open_book:

:pause_button: Waiting list: :pause_button:

:100: Done: :100:
@Kaskaydee @Maria.StoryWritter
@Aquamarine1 @Silent_Platinum
@sofia123 @Lissia @Rosenspitze
@R.es.Story @MissMads @Fatima.s
@Trying_To_Help @episode.lara
@Rosita @viviwrites @Alyce.Writes
@Deafseen @Pearl19 @AZN @ALX
@_Ingrid @cc_episodewriter (Instagram)

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Story: Rewinded Life

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
10 episodes. (Ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: Two chapters (ongoing).

Genre: Comedy.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

6 Likes

Title: Intertwined

Genre: Romance/Drama

Author: Kas

Style: INK

Instagram: Kas.Episodee

Description:
Shay finally gains her independence and is introduced into a new life. Is she able to handle this new lifestyle? Will Shay’s past prevent new people entering her new life?

Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5967509314207744

Story contains mature Themes and strong language
This story uses sound
I would like to point out that CHAPTER ONE’S directing it rough!!! But all I ask is just read chapter 1-3 and give me a thorough review of what you read (Likes, dislikes, what was your favorite scene etc.)
I will do the same for you! <3
Cover art is still being made!!!
If you are interested seeing more, here is my instagram https://www.instagram.com/kas.episodee/

I am currently doing R4R in a different forum so it may take a minute to catch up and get to yours!

1 Like

Thank you @Kaskaydee
:hugs: I’ll start reading your story after seeing the screenshots.

No problem!!! I will be catching R4R’s up tomorrow! is very late but if you like here is my forum where you can see who is next in line. Promoting my first story!

1 Like

:smiley: Thank you!

Hi there! I would like to do a R4R with you :blush:

Title : Sea Of Lies
Author : Aquamarine
Genre : Drama
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more to come)
Instagram : @aquamarine_episode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6029905804132352

Description : After discovering a dark family secret, Robyn finds herself drowning in a sea of lies. The people she trusted the most turned out to be the worst. How will she survive this?

Sea%20Of%20Lies%20new%20cover

1 Like

Hello @Aquamarine1 :smile: I’ll start reading your story after seeing the screenshots.

1 Like

Sure no problem! I’ll start reading your story as soon as I can :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

In this story, a young teenage girl named Linda has a talk with her mother and finds out that her father is living in the same home with them, when she finds this out she attacks her mother (she thought that her father was dead) and finds out for herself, she is wrong, that is her father. her father after talking with her rapes her and gets her pregnant, as the baby grows up she notices that the baby has special powers. You’ll need to download the episode interactive app on your phone or on a software called: “BlueStacks” (without the “” in the title) on your computer to read this story This is the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4798501839568896

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

@Aquamarine1 I’ll start with your story right now. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @Aquamarine1 I just finished your story! :hugs:

1 Like

Hey there I’m sasha Danverse,
If you interested in Mystery or Horror stories, you must read my story “CHRISTMAS EVE”.

Title: Christmas Eve. (Episode 4 is out!)
Author: Sasha Danverse.
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Thriller.
Summrary: In your school scary Christmas play “CHRISTMAS EVE” you really want the lead role! But your annoying “friend” is getting in the way of that! Could you stop her from ruining your Life?
Even worse, you have to enter a whole new world! Because your drama teacher decided to take you to a HAUNTED HOUSE to rehearse! A house full of history. As much as possibe you’re trying to hide the big secret you have!

Could you resist? Could you handle the fear?

READ FOR READ!!

1 Like

Hello @Trying_To_Help @Sasha.danverse

Are you interested in doing R4R? If so, I’ll read your story after seeing the screenshots. I don’t want to be ghosted again. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah sure !! :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

Hey! i have a new story :slight_smile:
r4r again…?

Here ya go:

Title: Stealing His Heart

Author: Silent Platinum

Style: INK

Cover:

[SILENT%20PLATINUM-4
Genre: Romance

Description:
You, your little sister and your mom moved to North Cali because your sister has Cystic Fibrosis. But you never expected to meet an outcast and… Steal his Heart. CC INCLUDED​

Chapters released: 3

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4934853843615744

Hope you enjoy :hearts:

1 Like

Hi! Sure, but are you really going to reread my story? :sweat_smile: Well, I’ve made several changes since the last time you saw it, now chapter 1 have a Q&A and the end is different. :grinning: