Thank you!

Done! :smiley:

Let me know if you want to start a read for read! :kissing_heart:

Title : American Academy of Florence
Author: littlelibra
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance, Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: New York socialite, Nova Sparks, is sent to the glamorous American Academy of Florence in Italy for her last year of high school where she meets the charming Elio Fiore. What does Florence have in store for them?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6603603944996864

Hello @littlelibra :hugs: Sure! I’ll read your story after seeing the screenshots. I’m doing it this way because I don’t want to be ghosted again. :smiley:

Still open! :slightly_smiling_face:

omggg thank you for these screenshots :heart:
The people that are seeing the first photo have to be very confused :joy:

You’re welcome! :joy: Let’s assume you have a ball under your clothes. :joy:

Yh, randomly carrying a ball under my clothes :joy::joy:

Lol! :joy:

Still open! :kissing_heart:

Still open! :hugs:

Hello @LiaLopez , I saw your post just now and I was scrolling in the comments and I suddenly saw a comment of mine here, then I saw that you’re waiting for me to sendyou the screenshots!
Honestly I’ve read your story the same moment I commented on your post but I forgot to send you the screenschot! Maybe because I had alot in mind🤦🏼‍♀️
Sorry about that🤦🏼‍♀️

Hey,

I would like to do a 4r4 if anyone is interest!
Title: One love at the time by ALX
How episode do we have to read in exhange : 3 :slight_smile:
It’s a limelight story!

Resume: Lola is a ordinary girl, until she felt for Caleb, the school’s bad boy. The problem ? Caleb doesn’t want the school to know about it. Typical ? Believe me, it’s not.

HI! This is my first story!!! Would love to do a R4R, let me know if anyone has any feedback too, I would love to improve! Hope you enjoy!!!

Title - Terria
Genre - Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes - 3
Description - Samantha awakes to find herself in a land called Terria filled with vampires and witches, with no memory of who or what she is…
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645913068306432!

Thank you Fatima! :grin:

Hello ALX, this is the second time you post in this thread. :thinking: And you never answered the first message I left you months ago.

OMG for real hahahaha I didn’t saw it?!?! SO SO SO SORRY haha

Hello @ALX @KammyChan @DogLover990 @Lyssaloo :hugs: Sure! I’ll read your story after seeing the screenshots. I’m doing it this way because I don’t want to be ghosted again. :smiley:

:laughing: It’s ok.

There you go :smiley:

Do you want some review ? :slight_smile:

Send me screenshot of my story :slight_smile: