My story!
Author: Miss. JD
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 10 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world with a mafia leader. Will she be able to survive this life or will she be stuck watching her life slip away? Drama, action, romance

1 Like

Hello @jessie.roo :hugs: I’ll read your story after seeing the screenshots. I’m doing it this way because I don’t want to be ghosted again. :smiley:

1 Like

Bump! :hugs:

Ok.

1 Like

Bump. :hugs:

Read it

1 Like

Still open! :innocent:

I’m down for R4R if you want?

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

1 Like

Title: Lost & Found
Author: Pat Vertinski
Genre: Drama
Description: When you don’t understand even yourself, life seems messed up. Injustice, anger, offense, you look like the main victim. But what if… YOU are the one to blame?
There are 7 chapters. I’ll send you screenshots once I’m done reading your story.

1 Like

Hello @episode.lara @Deafseen :hugs: I’ll read your story after seeing the screenshots. I’m doing it this way because I don’t want to be ghosted again. :smiley:

Fine with me. I’ll send you screenshots when I finish reading your story

1 Like

Thank you! :hugs:

Hey, I’ve read 4 chapters of your story and I absolutely love it!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m glad you liked my story. :laughing: I’ll send you the screenshots as soon as possible!

1 Like

No problem, I can’t wait to read more! :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for your support! :laughing:

Yesterday I published the first chapter of Benio’s story (in that story she’s 15 years old) I would really appreciate if you can give it a read (only if you want, you’re not obligated). :blush:

1 Like

Name: Kikyo.Writes
Details: Fantasy no Romance
Chapters: 3 (on going)
Genre: Fantasy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4901808025698304
CC: In episode 3 Also Q & A
CHOICES: Yes

1 Like