Hi everyone and welcome to my plot planning and development workshop!
So I love developing plots, creating character descriptions and backstories, and all that fun stuff and decided that maybe I could help other people start planning or get a more in depth overview with their stories!
I would basically be here to help you guys with whatever you need, whether that’s an extra opinion on a plot point, help creating more complex characters, backstories, etc.
please note that I will not help with the actual coding process. I will answer your coding questions, beta read, give scene suggestions, etc. but I will not sit down and code your story for you.
- Please be patient when waiting for replies. I will be helping several people with developing plots, and I have school and my own story. I will be on at least once a day so I will reply, just maybe not immediately
- Please be respectful. I am here to help you, so if you start getting rude, I will stop helping you
- Help me help you. Giving me short and vague replies will not help me help you, and we will get nowhere. If I have a question give me the best response you can so that I have a better idea of what you are writing
- Tell me what your favorite color is in your application
- Give me credit in the first episode! (you can just do this in a reader message) You only have to do this one time. That is not asking much so please just do it.
please enter everything that is applicable/that you know
- How far are you in planning your story?
- What genre?
- INK or LL
- General Plot Description (if you have one already)
- Are you planning on using advanced directing? (custom overlays, etc.)
- What do you want help with (character development, plot planning, in depth episode planning, or everything)
- Go to the rules section for the last requirement
I will contact you when I am free! I will only be helping a few people at a time but I will get to you as soon as I can
Currently helping: Megan and Brianna (3 spots left for now)