Liberals, please stop!

People need to stop getting offended over stupid stuff. You know like Feminazis, Communists or liberals. I don’t really like Trump but that doesn’t mean I want to kick him out of office cause I don’t like him. Yes, he can obviously do better. Feminazis are just stupid. They think women are more superior than men. Feminism is about equality. Women and Men are EQUAL!!! PERIOD. This is why I watch Ben Shapiro. Please don’t argue, thanks.

18 Likes

Right!!

2 Likes

Lol my friend would extremely agree, but I personally am a pretty chill human about politics, so I just let everyone be. I agree that femenism should be about equality though.

1 Like

I totally agree! Men and women are completely equal and none should be given more privliges than the other.

5 Likes

Lmao, I don’t really pay attention too much into politics, but yeah I hear this stuff on the news when my parents are watching.

2 Likes

Ahahahaha!!! What a post. It’ll probably be closed though. Also, wow those balls. LOL

Also, just gonna throw it out there, you’re probably racist X’DDDDDDDDDDD

6 Likes

Lmao, I’m not racist lol. I’m a minority btw. Being racist and not supporting liberals are 2 different things. And no, I’m not a Republican, cause they hate my religion lmao. I’m in the middle. But idk if you are joking or not lmao.

5 Likes

I’m joking. If you aren’t a liberal, you’re automatically -insert all the bullshit buzzwords here-

I wouldn’t say I’m “republican” either, but I am conservative and I vote republican most of the time because liberals and dems have all gone WAY too far to the left LOLOL

5 Likes

Oof I should’ve known lmao. Tbh, it depends on the president really. I felt bad for saying that I supported Hilary Clinton when I was 11. When I turn 18 (in like 4 more years lol), I would probably choose not to vote cause I’m not a Republican nor I’m a Democratic but again depends on who the president is.

3 Likes

I understand. I would never support Killary Clinton, I hate that woman. I usually vote Republican because they’re literally “lesser of two evils” imo. Though…the GOP makes me wanna punch a hole through my screen

2 Likes

Lol you almost got me there, fam. I liked, unliked, and then liked your comment again so fast. Back on topic so I wouldn’t get flagged, I agree with you about certain liberals labeling people who don’t agree with them as racists. However, I think that most liberals aren’t like that, it’s just that the loudest of their voices are that way.

5 Likes

I believe this, too for the most part. Like…most people you meet irl that is left leaning can be very reasonable. Since the culture belongs to the left, though, sometimes even the most reasonable people can fall for the bullshit T.T Very sad, but the good thing is! Many of them can have their minds changed if they’re exposed to other ideas!! <3

2 Likes

I was talking about fake feminists.

2 Likes

Oh then I’ll delete my comment.

1 Like

No it’s fine, I agree with you anyways lmao.

1 Like

Damn. I deleted it already. :sob:

1 Like

Lmao idrc. It’s fine lol.

1 Like

I personally am not a fan of trump. I am a muslim and I really am not here for a racist president.

iqra left the chat

I ACT LIKE I WAS INVITED INTO THIS CHATTT :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Lmao, I’m also a Muslim. I understand. Idrc that much about Trump and his business. But yeah, I do get a bit angry when he talks about Islam and all. But I just pretend that I ignored it, but I want it to say it right in his face that Muslims are not evil! Plus you can disagree with me.

4 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: