Liberals, please stop!

She ended up regretting that, too. Ironic X’DDDDDDD But also predictable.

1 Like

Lmao, if you watch Ben Shapiro, you’ll see how sensitive liberals. But how are the Republicans more sensitive?

1 Like

Have you seen conservative YouTube commenters? :joy:

I’ve seen multiple people try & crack a joke about Trump being president & here comes the conservatives crying about how we need to get over the fact that he’s our president…Conservatives are definitely just as sensitive as the left.

3 Likes

Lmao like who?

You want me to send you a few screenshots of conservatives being sensitive for no reason? It may take a while but I bet ya I can find em

You can pm me. I’m interested lol.

Alright, gimmie a second!

LOL, that’s a little different, I think I know what you’re talking about. Conservatives just roll their eyes at libs who say “NOT MY PRESIDENT!” And then the conservatives just feel really, really frustrated because we dealt with Obama for 8 years and most you didn’t hear a peep. We were like that one protester that was just “I’m a little upset right now…” But no one ever said “Obama is NOT my president!!” Like…that’d be dumb, so we just tell them to get over it because he is the president. Even people who hate Trump’s guts felt that way.

I see your perception, but as a conservative who’s talked to these people and seen it all live, conservatives don’t get offended easily, and that isn’t the best example.

Here’s one, though. Republicans CAN get offended when liberals say that the #MAGA hat is the new white hood (especially black conservatives). That offended quite a few. That’s closely related to Trump slander.

3 Likes

No, that wasn’t what I was getting at. I mean whenever someone jokes about their perfect president, they take it up the ass and ask us how we’d do running a country. Both sides are equally sensitive :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

That’s not a feminist. That’s a femi NAZI that claims they are feminist

Huh…I’ve not seen this. And I pride myself on getting around in the political climate, like…I try to know everything (if I care about it) and I definitely care about Trump and Trump slander. X’D

I do disagree that both sides are equally sensitive but heard! <3 Most conservatives get REALLY offended when someone’s talking shit about America. I know I really hate it when that happens. Of course, though as an American, say what you want. I’ll internalize my offense because America. ^^ X’D

Lemme think…other things conservatives get offended over…I mean, I don’t think this is specific to only conservatives, but when you talk about their religion being dumb or things like “God isn’t even real” like so sure like that, that can offend people. :thinking:

Personally, I love making fun of Trump. I love making fun of everybody! X’DDDDDDD But I will defend where defense is due. For example, I really really don’t like Beto O’Rook or whatever the fuck his name is. But! Some of the things we’re “digging up” about him is so…like…just shut up please. He’s a human, he’s done dumb shit. So has everyone. Get over it >.> Sounds bad when you lay it all out, but honestly, I think the Virginia governor who was was either KKK or blackface, denied it, and then said “I’ve changed” after bothers me A LOT more than the thing with O’Rouke. Of course…racism just bothers me, though…so…>.>

2 Likes

I’m honestly not a very forgiving person, especially when fathers say weird sh*t about wanting to date their underaged daughter if they weren’t blood related but uh…to each their own. I really don’t want to get deep into the conversation about Trump and my dislike for him so I’ll just stop responding here. :grinning:

That’s misinformation. A misunderstanding, but I understand ^^ <3

" Trump made the comment during an appearance on the daytime talk show The View while discussing the possibility of Ivanka’s posing for Playboy magazine: “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

While USA Today noted that Trump’s comment drew laughs from the crowd, Trump’s representative nonetheless felt the need to issue a statement after the episode aired to make absolutely sure that people knew The Donald was just joking: “[Donald Trump] was absolutely joking. He was making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women. It’s a sense of humor that people don’t see [from him] all the time.”"

3 Likes

I think you’re using the term feminazi which is women thinking they are superior than men :grin:

*You’re not a feminist if you think you’re superior than men.

2 Likes

I’m a feminist too :grin:

Yeah that’s the kind of shit that makes me uncomfortable which is why I hold it against him joke or not lmfao

1 Like

I agree 100% I hate when someone says I’m a feminazi and then dog a man and act as they are better than all men. As a mother of a son and a daughter o both my children grow up to equal rights for men and women.

3 Likes

That’s fair. I understand ^^

1 Like

Republicans and liberals? I think you mean republicans and democrats. Liberals can be in any party. There are some liberal republicans and conservative democrats. By the way, I’m supposed to be studying for a test in my AP Government class on Public opinion, and this thread is the perfect opportunity to talk about it :smiley:

3 Likes