Liberty Art Official Request Thread

Im sorry but when I thought of requesting and saw @KatieI 's example I believe she used my outline but erase my watermark.

And this is my outline:

I’m sorry to be rude but can you add my watermark back on. or credit me in some other way.

1 Like

I’m so sorry about that! I think I saved it and completely forgot about it until I made the cover :joy: I have removed that from my examples and I apologise again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

1 Like

No problem. Sorry if I sound really rude earlier.

You didn’t, I understand why you would say something :purple_heart:

1 Like

ofcourse

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Is there any cover request that isn’t getting done?

2 Likes

I think everything is being done right now but we will alert you when we need a cover done

2 Likes

HELLO GUYS…I just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Brie…I am almost 17…And I make covers and splashes…I am the owner of Liberty Art and I hope we will be hiring more people because we definitely need more…I apologize if I am not on often right now but I am very busy…I have school, 3 jobs, I am practicing for my lisense, and I am also currently dealing with a family emergency…So yeah…OOF i am a mood rn…Thank you all so much…I love you alll

1 Like

Hey! I would love if someone could do me a story cover for my new story ‘back again’ :grin:

2 Likes

Did you fill out the form yet?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Alrighty soon you should get a message from someone saying they have taken on your request

2 Likes

I have taken your request! Is it possible for you to send the character details here? I can make a form if you want.

2 Likes

hey can I get an overlay

1 Like

Please fill out the form:
Here

1 Like

Female
Skin tone - Tan
Face shape - Soft heart
Nose - celestial
Mouth - full round (rose)
Eyes - upturned luxe (blue)
Eyebrows- seductive arch
Hair - Straight (fawn)

Male
Skin tone - Honey
Face shape - diamond
Eyebrows - Medium sharp
Eyes - Round Piercing (green)
Nose - Button
Mouth - uneven (terracotta)
Hair - short cropped (black)

male
4 year old boy
Skin tone - tan
Face shape - defined triangle
Eyebrows - Thin arch
Mouth - classic (terracotta)
Eyes - deepset piercing (blue)
Nose - Button
Hair - Generic short (fawn)

1 Like

Thank you, please may I also have their animations/where you want them because I don’t want to mess up and put them in wrong :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah of course!
Could I have the girl at the right side with the idle_awkward animation, the little boy either the girl holding him or beside her then the male at the left side with arms crossed

1 Like

Thank you! Do you need your request ASAP? I’m running out of data and will be able to get it done in a couple days.

2 Likes