Library spot templante anyone?

Can I use someone’s Library spot template, please? I will give credit in my story!

I can make you one.

1 Like

Witch background do you need it for?

1 Like

INT. PUBLIC LIBRARY OL - DAY
Thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome is it LL or INK and would you like it with a lot of characters or just a little?

1 Like

INK, and just about 8 people!

1 Like

Okay, I’ll start on it now. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

INT. PUBLIC LIBRARY OL - DAY

&CHARACTER1 spot 0.480 199 300 AND CHARACTER1 moves to layer -2 AND CHARACTER1 is think AND CHARACTER2 spot 0.803 91 155 AND CHARACTER2 moves to layer -1 AND CHARACTER2 is idle_read_book

@transition fade in black 2

readerMessage Template credit to @bethany1991bradley

@pause for a beat

&CHARACTER3 spot 0.660 83 241 in zone 2 AND CHARACTER3 moves to layer -2 AND CHARACTER3 faces left AND CHARACTER3 is idle_read_book AND CHARACTER4 spot 0.291 178 400 in zone 2 AND CHARACTER4 moves to layer -3 AND CHARACTER 4 faces right AND CHARACTER4 is talk_rear

@pan to zone 2

@pause for a beat

&CHARACTER5 spot 1.280 74 -119 in zone 3 AND CHARACTER5 moves to layer 1 AND CHARACTER5 faces right AND CHARACTER5 is sit_type_loop AND CHARACTER6 spot 1.280 196 -2 in zone 3 AND CHARACTER6 moves to layer -1 AND CHARACTER6 faces left AND CHARACTER6 is write_notepad

@pan to zone 3

Please let me know if you need more characters I did 6 and though you could check it out and see if you needed more or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re amazing, thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome hun, just le me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

1 Like

will do!

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this involves scripting. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.