LIES (R4R) with Gems and Shoutouts

Hey guys :heart:
If you want to make read for read with gems or without and with shoutouts , Let’s do it! :sparkles:
I’ll start with three so It won’t be a big load on me

Important thing: Don’t Dm me saying “I want read 4 read” just say it here cause I’ll forget about your story and I don’t want to do that!

1- @Himeji
2- @ChocolatePie
3- @BlessStories

All about my story:

Title: Lies!

Episodes: 8

Gener: Drama

Cover:

Description: After the death of her brother, She must figure out a way forward. After a year of mourning, a new feeling emerges: Vengeance. Can she take down the people who murdered him?

Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6205329372282880

Instagram: storiesbym_

Finished:
1- @StarLuna :ballot_box_with_check:
2- @Mare :ballot_box_with_check:

Waiting List

10 Likes

Hey! I don’t have Instagram so I can’t shout you out but I’d love to do a R4R with gems. I could add in an extra 10 gems in exchange for a shoutout if you’re interested.

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

2 Likes

Okay and I’ll spend 5 gems and shout out your story on Instagram and give screenshot as proof is that works with you? :heart:

1 Like

Sure! We have the same number of episode so that works too.

2 Likes

I will start with 4 episodes and give you screenshots as proof and wait until you do the same and then I’ll continue the other 4 is that okay?

2 Likes

Yep!

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for a R4R :grin:

Story: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?aoi(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

How many episodes do you have and are you willing to do shoutout on Instagram?

How many episodes do you have and are you willing to do shoutout on Instagram?

I have 11 total, and yes I can do a shoutout.

1 Like

Okay so maybe we can make 6×6 and spend 5 gems on each other stories and both of us make shoutout for each other, what do you think?:two_hearts:

:purple_heart: I am up for READ FOR READ. My new story it’s called Worlds Apart and it has 3 chapters. I think that it would be fair if we exchange 3 episodes for reading. :heart_decoration:

:purple_heart: Feedbacks are always welcome!

:exclamation:SCREENSHOTS ARE REQUIRED! :exclamation:

:purple_heart:Story name: Worlds Apart
:purple_heart:Author name: Luna
:purple_heart:Chapters: 3
:purple_heart:Style: LL
:purple_heart:Genre: Drama
:purple_heart:Description: A girl lives a quiet life with her parents until there is a conflict between them and they go their separate ways. Will you be able to understand the fate of the girl?
:purple_heart:Instagram: starluna.epi
:purple_heart:Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5306622156144640
:purple_heart:Cover:

1 Like

Works for me :+1:

1 Like

Okay so it will work like that:

1-3×3
2- we shoutout each other stories on Instagram
3- we spend 5 gems on each other Story

What do you think?

1 Like

Awesome!! I will send u the ss of ur story on IG, is that okay? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s totally okay :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, storiesbym :white_heart:
I think we have done R4R before :thinking: but I would love to re-read your story :grin:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate [New Version]
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 4 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
On a bright morning, when you wake up, you find yourself in the body of a celebrity you HATE the most. What happens to you? What will you do when this happens? Let’s find out!
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

1 Like

Hey! I am intrested in a r4r with gems and a story shoutout. I will exchange 5 gems cause tbh I only have 1 gem choice in my story rn :joy: :sweat_smile: Let me know if you are intrested!

• Title: My Protector
  • Genre: Action (Also includes romance, drama, and mystery)
  • Style: LL
  • Description: After discovering your family’s secret, you fled to NYC. Until you met him, who’s willing to protect you. Will you uncover the truth of your family’s secret and fall in love?
  • Chapters: 5 (More Coming Soon)
  • Instagram: @storiesbybless
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5677298753404928

Some Important Features Included:

• Art Scene (s)
  • Full CC
  • Different POV’s
  • Advanced Directing
  • Sounds/ Music

Cover:

:blob_hearts:

And also is it okay if we both read 5 episodes?

1 Like

Sure @ChocolatePie @BlessStories , I would love to make read 4 read with you but as you saw I already have 3 people in my list so I’ll put both of in my waiting list and when I finish my list I’ll start doing read 4 read with you :heart::heart:

2 Likes