Life advice thread (Must read)

Hello :blush: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:
Well, it’s gonna be a big thread so save time for it.
Please read the full, don’t think it’s too big you’ll get bored. :pleading_face:
If you don’t need life advice then don’t read and if you read, please don’t mention that you don’t need advice.
It is for the people who are surviving, not living. For the people who don’t enjoy their life.
First of all, Life is a difficult thing. We can die anytime. So we have to make sure we don’t die with regret.
For the people that gets bullied: So, what do you get bullied for? You’re ugly? fat? skinny? black? poor?
Being black is completely normal, I used to think that it is 21th century, people are now smart. But some people aren’t, White, brown, black these are skin colors, that doesn’t show your character; so if you get bullied for being black, then don’t feel bad at all. Even my mom was bullied for having dark skin tone, she was told that she looks like a ghost blah blah. Just laugh it off, the bully isn’t worth your time.
And I’m sure you won’t get bullied because you’re ugly. And if this happens, then of course don’t feel bad. No one is ugly, many people can be not good looking, but what matters is your character. If you’re good looking, then good. And if you’re not pretty, then also good. Being not good looking is completely fine.
And about being fat or skinny… You can try to be fit for your own good. Not because others want you to. You cannot bully someone for being fat or skinny. If you’re fat or skinny and also healthy and fine then you cannot expect anything better!
About the LGBTQ+… I don’t have to say anything I guess. Just talk back to the people that bullies you. And being homosexual is forbidden for some religions. So some people can tell you that being gay is forbidden or something…this line is not about the ones that get bullied, this is for the people that are bullies themselves. It’s fine if you believe that homosexuality is forbidden, but don’t pressure it to others. Like we all follow different religions. We don’t pressure anyone to be Muslim, Christian, Hindu or anything, right? We mind our own business. So about every sexuality, we should be fine with it. And being trans or any other gender. It’s also a gender and completely normal. If anyone bullies you for this kind of things, then you should not get offended. I don’t think I have to say anything else about it.

And about the other things. Like everyone hates you, no one likes you, you don’t even like yourself. Because what? Probably because you don’t have anything good in yourself.
You see other people that has many talents and you don’t have any of those talents and that’s why no one likes you.
I won’t say that having no talent at all is fine. Because everyone has talents. Everyone. Maybe you don’t know what’s your talent. But I’m sure everyone has at least one talent and one talent is enough reason to live.
Now you can say that I know that I don’t have any talent at all. Then you should try to discover your talent. Yeah, it’s okay you don’t have talent. I mean that’s why we live, right? To discover new things. And maybe you’re good at many things which you don’t think is called talent. Actually those are also talents. To find your talent, you have to know what is talent. Sorry, I’m not good at explaining :sweat_smile:
And the most important thing, your character should be good. You should have a good heart. I think everyone is good, not perfect. And good people can be bad, of course. You just have to realize your mistake. Suppose you make so many mistakes and do bad things. And then you think, “I’m so bad, I don’t deserve to live.” And then you attempt suicide. Nooo that’s the worst thing. What you should do is make mistakes and realize. Then cry if you feel like crying. (Hiding your emotions doesn’t mean that you are strong) And then think how you can fix what you did. And if you can’t fix it, then don’t. Just tell yourself you shouldn’t do the mistake again. Humans are made to make mistakes.
And how to be the better version of yourself?
I have the best answer.
Think.
Thinking is the best thing. It is soooo useful. Trust me. Just think and imagine what you did and what you could’ve done. Compare them. And don’t be sad that you couldn’t do it well. Just be happy that you understood what you’ve done.
Like if you wanna attempt suicide, oh okay, you’re gonna kill yourself. But please think before doing it. Take as much as time you need to think. I’m sure it’ll change your mind.
Just be yourself and try to find happiness.
And I could’ve explained the thinking part better, but I said I’m not good at explaining…
And remember you always have a friend, “Yourself”.

Sorry if this thread was bad. I’m young so I don’t know how to use words perfectly. And English isn’t my first language.

And if you wanna talk about your depression and life. Just PM me. Pleeease. I’m not always available so please wait for my reply. I don’t ignore anyone.

And sorry if I missed anything. If you have any sorrow that is not explained here then please comment and tell what it is. I’ll add about it. And please don’t flag this thread. :cry:

And if you wanna attempt suicide, then tell me first. I’ll help you write the note. No no no. Sorry, it was a joke :sweat_smile: Tell me first so I can help.

20 Likes

And guyss, don’t love or comment before reading it full. :pleading_face::pleading_face:

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you first and foremost for creating this topic and taking the time to think about how you can best share with the Epi community. You are absolutely correct in that everyone here is dealing with trying to make our way through this life the best way we can. As humans we absolutely make mistakes. It’s all a part of living and trying to figure out who we are and what our purpose in life is. One of the most difficult things about life is trying to figure out where you belong… what is your purpose. In terms of bullies… how does a person become a bully? There are different factors . Some people are jealous of others who are comfortable with themselves . They are jealous that someone else has found enjoyment in their life, or have identified their talent. It could also be because the bully themselves are being bullied and they want someone else to feel the same way they do, so they pick on people that they believe they can get away with bullying. None of that is good, but those are some of the reasons that people are bullies. Then there are the group bullies, who pick on people/ target people as a group because they are cowards and can’t stand up by themselves as a whole person. Bullies want what other people have. They want to be like the people they bully. The important thing we should be doing is looking at how we treat other people. Check and see if our behaviors represent that of a bully. And then CHANGE THAT BEHAVIOR!!! We have to be better than that. We have to THINK better than that. We have to ACT better than that. And we can. But that requires work that we have to do on ourselves. We have to be kind to one another. We have to stop trying to force people to be or do something that they do not want to do or be. We have to take the time and discover what our TALENTS are. And we should encourage people that have found their talents and not be jealous of them because they can do something that we can not do. :heart:

9 Likes

You’re absolutely correct!! :black_heart::heart:
And some people should learn the use of the word “jealousy” from you.

2 Likes

Lot’s of people are jealous, and they don’t even know why they are jealous. I think of it as an emotional disease. Because it is unhealthy, and needs to be removed from the person’s soul. Because Jealousy affects many people and the results of jealousy has infected many other people as well.

2 Likes

ofc :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Bruh this is so enlightening and eye opening…I mean kinda life changing Yk…

2 Likes

1 Like

Bump

Bump

bump

1 Like