Life can be hard: Do you want **help**?

Ado did

…meadow? MEADOW?

Yeah why

… Nothing

Wdym? R u okay??

1 Like

Oh ok, so ur okay now? And also how come u said I wanted u dead or that I hated u?

Cause I thought all of amani friends did

1 Like

I mean tbh I dont really like u but I dont hate u. And I dont want u dead.

1 Like

Runaway!

1 Like

guys chill, start a pm or something
the mods might shut this down

4 Likes

Oh dear, I never really heard about that…

That is horrible to hear and I do not wish to engage in any drama or anything, guys but please resolve this in a healthy way.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Calm down!

5 Likes

I am not here to take sides but I will tell you all this, honesty and kindness will give you the world.

Regarding self-harm, if any of you do this please seek help and support - self-harm maybe something you find to be a release for the pain you feel but it is not a healthy release of emotions. I am no expert in this matter but find something you enjoy and makes you happy.

Insulting people, lying will only hurt you and the others around you - so please be good to each other.

These are my last words with this and this is not @ anybody. If you read this and it resonates with you that is fine.

6 Likes

anna it’s okay, well to be clear it’s not okay, but for now we all need to calm down before we get in trouble with the mods and admin

5 Likes

I posted it coz I was angry with her. But then I took it down because I felt mean. I didn’t leak it, I was trying to upset @Epy.raven but I realised it was a horrible thing to do so I took it down and that’s how she has access to it.

Now, me and @Epy.raven have made up and I don’t want any more drama circulating around us.

@annamariez

4 Likes

Thank you so much ado

Same went with amani

Why are we going off topic on this thread again? Please don’t start drama with me Anna you’re one of my really good friends.

3 Likes

It’s allowed to talk about other topics IF YOU DON’T FORGET THE REASON OF THIS THREAD

But yes, please don’t start drama
It’s allowed to discuss bc everyone has his own point of view

3 Likes

And thank you for writing here

3 Likes