😷 Life During Quarantine - What Are You Up To? 😷

Other than procrastinating on home school work.

I have no clients and both spots I bartend at are shut down so not only do I have nothing to do and no cash flow, I can’t even get a free drink.

Instead I’ve been watching half of every movie on every streaming service I won’t be able to pay for in a month, because I want to get the most out of them but I also can’t sit still and focus on things I’ve already seen.

Roller skating all over the place, getting a lot of good crazy legs practice in, gonna start working on my downtown and my spins.

Random dancing to whatever comes on the radio.

I put together a small corner of an ocean puzzle and then gave up.

What are you all up to? Recommend some movies, some music, some activities whatever you got, I’m losing my god damn mind.

Update: I just got a stack of Portra 400 in the mail so I’m taking moody black and white pictures of everything in my house, I will be leaving this quarantine soooo pretentious.

5 Likes

For any roller broads who want to sharpen up their tricks this channel is :kissing_smiling_eyes: :italian_hand:

1 Like

I was in uni and now life is pretty boring so I’m just drawing making edits watching netflix laughing with my room mate

you should listen to Powfu (He’s not very big btw at all :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

What are the top 3 songs you would suggest?

2 Likes

Oh this a hard one for me but these are my fav

1. NF - Change

2. Locket - Crumb

3. Jake Hill & Josh A - Endless nightmare

2 Likes

All I do is sleep, eat, do homework, watch the same movies, and sleep!! At this point I have no life.
I miss school now

4 Likes

I’ve been playing the Sims, gardening, sleeping, reading and I plan on writing later

4 Likes

Watchu growin, girl? Give us a lil textual plant tour.

2 Likes

Gladly! I have some lavender, tomatoes, cucumbers, daisies and cosmos. My sister is planting some pansies too

2 Likes

I’ve got a pot of tomatoes that’s probably going to die if I don’t re pot soon, some onions, garlic and lettuce in planter boxes on the deck, I also have a fiddly fig, succulents I don’t know all the names of, some indoor herbarium action, and a bunch of low maintenance stuff like pothos and spider plants. I love making my own smudge sticks but I’ve never had flowers, my lavender died like three years ago and I just took the L, how should one go about growing those?

2 Likes

NOTHING i can’t even go to the grocery store all the food we have sucks :pleading_face: :v: i need cookies and i want to go to the mall :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

sitting on a choclate bar to warm it up.

2 Likes

The guy that delivers for Amazon Pantry is the only friend I have in this whole empty world right now and I haven’t even seen the lower half of his face because my guy is masked for the gods.

2 Likes

Unfortunately all I’ve been doing is working at my new job as cashier in a grocery store :grimacing: It’s been total hell. It also causes me to be superrr anxious because I’m interacting with probably 50+ people a day and I’m scared I might bring sickness home to my parents.

In what little free time I’ve had, I’ve been binge watching some shows (The Good Doctor, Grey’s Anatomy, Ghost Adventures, Supernatural) and playing Episode and other video games on my ps4!

I haven’t started on my school work at all though :crazy_face: I can’t find the motivation to do it.

2 Likes

I’m not sure! I’m an amateur I just planted the seeds yesterday :joy: your plants sound cool though!!

1 Like

I’m pretty bored all the time so I do a LOT of stuff in one day. I am mostly working at my side-job as cashier because the supermarkets have to be open. Another thing I frequently do is follow my classes from uni online. Other things I do are: the Sims 4, videocalling my friends, watch Netflix or Disney+, annoy my cat and play on my Nintendo Wii (I haven’t used it in a loooong time but if you have to stay at home it is fun :joy:)

3 Likes

It’s a miracle they’re alive, I don’t know how I’m doing this but it’s happening, nature finds a way I guess. Update us on the flowers if we’re not all dead by the time they bloom.

2 Likes

Literally nothing has changed for me since I even work from home. Apparently my entire life is a quarantine.
Only exception is the gym, although mine’s currently still open.

3 Likes

Damn, Elise. Living the dream, some people love this stay inside and don’t touch anyone stuff.

2 Likes

I was literally so bored today that I attempted surgery on an orange :disappointed: it’s getting serious

3 Likes