😷 Life During Quarantine - What Are You Up To? 😷

I’m just on my laptop, jamming to music, finishing my stories, and watching movies.

1 Like

I will! You too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lots of episode stories Netflix and been making whipped soaps and candles and of course I e down way to much online shopping.

1 Like

Watching anime.

1 Like

I am binge watching kdramas, and if you’re interested. Here are some of my recommendations:

1. Itaewon Class
  2. Catch The Ghost
  3. Fiery Priest
  4. Tunnel
  5. Crash Landing on You
  6. Shopping King Louis
  7. Dr. John
  8. Beauty Inside
  9. Because This is My First Life
  10. Fight For My Way
  11. Jugglers

I also exercise and watch anime.

2 Likes

I have put 26 socks on one foot, ironed out chocolate egg wrappers, made tiny face masks for my lego people, and tomorrow I plan to remove all the little white strings on an orange using tweezers :+1:

Yeah, I think it’s already too late to save me from the god of boredom :pensive::skull:

4 Likes

My sister literally just sent me a picture of her and her boyfriend wearing all the clothes they own so me, my parents, and my other siblings are now going to attempt to out do them from our own separate quarantines. Trying to get as many family members as possible in on the game.

Also would love a fashion show of your lego people to distract me as I lay on the floor trying to pull on six pairs of jeans. Have you thought about using your chocolate wrappers to sculpt little lego hats?

2 Likes

Oh no you sound bored

2 Likes

Since everyone has lost their damn minds, I don’t know what else you would call buying toilet paper like you’re fucking eating it, and all the hand sanitizer has been purchased by resource hoarders and crisis profiteers -those people are the worst- here is my (and by “my” I mean a doctor’s) recipe for hand sanitizer:

• 3/4 cup isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99 percent)

• 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel (to help keep your hands smooth and to counteract the harshness of alcohol)

• 10 drops of essential oil (optional but I enjoy things that smell good)

My fave essential oil blends so far

• 5 drops lemon + 5 drops sage
  • 4 drops lavender + 3 drops tea tree + 3 drops mint
  • 4 drops rosemary + 3 bergamot + 3 lemon grass
  • 4 sweet orange + 3 lemon + 3 fir
3 Likes

I think I have lost my mind… I measured my hair today. MY HAIR.

1 Like

And the results were?

1 Like

From my scalp to the bottom it was about a foot and nine inches

1 Like

Respectable, did you weight it?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing being in good old lockdown hand sanitiser is useless atm. Will be in isolation until schools open again oh joys and teaching my 5 year old with a clingy 1 year old is a dream come true.
Not but luckier then others I know a lot of people who have lost their jobs or waiting until after the pandemic to find out if they have a job or not.

Our country is a complete joke atm but it’s Australia terrible leadership is a regular occurrence now.

1 Like

I’m on episode…

2 Likes

Thought I’d give an update;
I’m slow on homework but I mean it’s getting done-
And I’ve downloaded tiktok and some games and now I can’t get off my phone.
I love that

2 Likes

I’m in the USA and I feel that sentiment so hard. My sister has a baby and a two year old, he only wants to be needy when she needs to take care of his little brother. She hides little toys around the living room and if he finds all of them he gets a treat or she’ll have him go get things like all his blue socks, or all his blue cars (he only knows blue right now).

1 Like

No

1 Like

That’s a good idea might try that but my 1 year old misses swimming like crazy and it’s showing he doing all his action for swimming then tries to jump into the bean bag little shit lol.

But I suffer from one very jealous 1 year old he really cracks it if I don’t give him attention hard to focus on his big brother when he like that.

2 Likes

Activity Ideas during quarantine I already made a topic on this if you search ideas :slight_smile: