Life is hard sometimes

Life just sucks sometimes. Anyone else been feeling just depressed?

9 Likes

I’ve been living with depression all my life. Just have to learn to cope with life problems. I hope you’re doing well :white_heart:

5 Likes

Yeah, tbh. Life just wants to kick u in the butt. :unamused: Hope all is okay with u and anyone else in the community. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I also have depression and it honestly sucks so much.

1 Like

I was 2 years ago. When I was depressed it indeed hurts you feel like things don’t go your way, and etc. but in my case it took 1 year for me to see the rainbows on the other side and moved on with my life. Now though I’m surrounded by my loved ones that make me feel like I belong here, making me happy loved and etc. Yes. It does take a while to get out of that stage but in the end it’s okay not to be okay. The very first thing I did I cried out whatever I was feeling, I wrote what I was feeling on a piece of paper and then crumbled it out and threw it out. Then I left my apartment to walk and just to clear my mind. Then 2 weeks later I did more things I loved. I watched some movies , series , I had my mom, some of my friends (I let them know that I was feeling a certain way. I wanted to express my feelings to them etc). I watched cute/funny videos on YT and then slowly I kept on doing it until I started realizing that I’m okay now and I’m happy I did whatever I did.

Though, I hope you do you and things will be okay.:white_heart:

2 Likes

sometimes it is. try to focus on yourself and your happiness, you matter, no one else :deaf_woman:t2: take care

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.