Life problems thread

My problem is that I never have true friends . I can’t even count the fake friends I have . People after sometime stop talking with me until I talk to them first . I’m sick of such friends . I was there to mentally support most of my friends during their low . But when I excepted them to be their for me they flew away . I actually stop believing in friendship tbh.

2 Likes

OMG DM me right away

1 Like

I had the SAME problem

Awww nice post that u are posting here and trying to help others even if u don’t know us.

And yes some people do have problems or not so great days in life ESPECIALLY in 2020! I have had days where I’ve needed to cry :sob: e.g. work does that to me especially this year…lets just say am working somewhere where I normally don’t work and for months now that I cannot be bothered anymore, not learning anything and just not happy with work and life like today have been crying again. After tomorrow I have holiday…

Would have been going on holiday but stupid virus made life bad and so that some people cannot go on holiday. Was looking forward to it haha.

Oh maybe help with birthday and going to be another year older next week :grimacing:

No social media here well only got one but thats for family & friends I know in real life soz

Not tagged but just seen this :grinning:

1 Like

Okay, I will try to answer to everybody!
I know that sometimes just expressing yourself could make a world difference

Okay, DM me

Girl, don’t worry about it. I don’t know how many times my sister has complained about the same problem. Your beautiful just the way you are and nothing is going to change that, you don’t have to be skinny to be beautiful, and you don’t need to change yourself to think so. Your the greatest, and don’t let other people fool you.

1 Like

@CrimsonJewel may your wish come true :smiley_cat: :triumph:

2 Likes

Just as a reminder: Discussions of mental health or self harm are not allowed on the forum so please keep the conversation away from those topics.

3 Likes

I don’t usually vent online but what do I have to lose :sweat_smile: my current biggest problem is this:

I have a guy “friend” that I’ve been talking to for a little while. He’s come over to my house twice while I was home alone in the past 4 days and we hung out like all day both times. The second time, which was yesterday, we played a would you rather type game but dares, so whichever one you say you would rather do, you have to do.

Well, a lot of things happened including kissing each other on the cheek, licking each other’s tongues, and we also kissed (all of these were part of the dares) It was my first kiss. I thought there was something between us since whenever there was an option of doing a dare with me (kiss me etc.) he would always choose me over doing whatever other option I gave him.

Then I basically told him I “like-liked” him and he stayed silent for a little bit and awkwardly laughed then said “I don’t really like anyone right now.” And basically friendzoned me. Although he did say that he would probably catch feels for me if he talked to me for longer, but likeee… I was picking up major vibes that he liked me, but I guess not hahah

Sooo… yeah. It’s a little awkward between us now. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the thread, it’s really nice seeing people do this!

My life is booorrring I just stay at home all day. No problems, but there’s just nottthhhhhhhhhhhinnnnnnnnnggggggggg to dooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Does it get better?

ok so I just realized we aren’t allowed to talk ab mental health on here which is bs but I removed my whole lil storytime

2 Likes

Please guys, let’s keep our thread away from this things!
Thanks @Sydney_H for telling us

1 Like

Ohmygod may i?? :woozy_face:
I have some advice for you, which i think it’ll be easy for you, if you’re a bit shy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

yess ofc, go ahead , i need all the help i can get :joy::white_heart:

1 Like

So i think you should start giving him some small hints… Baby steps first tho, cause one big hit just like that, can get him to confusion and those stuff… :upside_down_face:
Dont go too quick… Let him figure out his feelings for you before popping the “I like you” bubble… :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

how do i give hints? what do i even say / do :sob:

1 Like

That really depends… :sweat_smile:
I mean… Hold on… Can i pm you? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes ofc you can lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.