_Life's Outline Contest #1

Hi so I am now a digital artist as well as an artist to draw on paper and I am holding an outline contest! I hope y’all will join this. :sweat_smile:

Here is the OUTLINE!

Example!!! (Colored in by @Turtle_Cat)

Rules

• No Drama
  • To enter, you must put the password with or before your entry. Here’s the password: Artisfun.*
  • Take your time! The winners will be the ones that put the most work into their piece, and that is shows!
  • DON’T REMOVE MY WATERMARK OR I SWEAR I WILL SCREAM! There shouldn’t be a problem with where it is placed, so don’t remove it. If I see that you erased it, you will be disqualified. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
  • I SWEAR TO CHOCOLATE, DO NOT CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN, I TOOK TIME WITH THIS OUTLINE. :roll_eyes:

My Watermark:
DDA3BC61-773C-44E8-AB70-07F16D9D26C7

I AM ZE JUDGE!

Prizes:
1st place, A drawn edit, the chance to be a judge in my next contest, a character role in my story and shout out, follow and spam of likes on Instagram.
2nd place, Gets a drawn profile picture, cover and splash, spam of likes and shout out on Instagram, character in my story and judge in my contest.
3rd place, Gets a drawn cover and splash, character in my story, and shout out on Instagram.

THE DEADLINE FOR THIS CONTEST IS FEBUARY 2ND

Tags (:
@Rac5hel @Cassandra_Dean @Teahwalker @Malukah @Bethany1 @Maria.StoryWritter @MagixQueenie @fcukforcookies @fluffyrice @ChayChay @Lunar_Rose @PerplexedJam @jassie12dw @AuthorMDWrites @Itz_Emily @Aims.Episode @Raybadem @Killerfrost @Sophbee @areyouaqueen @frvnces @epsd.ama @estherdekker @CaelaM @sofia2 @_Nasia @Silver_Shadow @jenna1012 @Penny2 @katiel @UltimaW @xox_heatherann @PrettyEri @Emi664 @TheCreepyNun @Lavender13 @Bumble_Bee @Jayl @Mouse.Episode @RainbowCat @Queen_K @SophiaM @LHT @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Dark.Epy @Rowan2 @Bubblegum1 @Gabi.Epi @zoe4564 @xApplex @anon75579664 @R.es.Story @AK16 @abygail.bauman @AmeliaEpisode @Turtle_Cat @keiji

MY WORK:

Summary

1fd8e566091d8324e0fd0f0d14647fea72682504_2_322x500

uhhhh, good luck! :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Would you look at that I’m tagged. :blush: Imma enter and if you could put your examples so people know what to expect when winning and getting prize

1 Like

Oh, good idea, i will edit it now!

1 Like

Can I join even if I wasn’t tagged?

1 Like

Beautiful outline :heart_eyes: I’m joining :heart:

Yes you can!

Thanks… :blush:

1 Like

But y’all I need the password for you guys to join. :blush:

1 Like

Artisfun

1 Like

Artisfun, Joining! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes you can join. :grin:

1 Like

Yay!!

(So many people joining already, that scares me :sweat_smile:)

the reason is because your outline is so good

1 Like

Oh thanks :sweat_smile:

I’d like to join as well! Artisfun

1 Like

I’ll say it when I enter my entry so it’s easier :heart:

1 Like

JoInInG Artisfun

1 Like

Yay that’s great!!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. Why do almost everyone have @Turtle_Cat color the example? :sob:. She is amazing, The pressure is on. :disappointed_relieved: :blush: Will be joining. Beautiful outline by the way.

2 Likes

What???:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
Maria… I love you so much.:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
Thank you thank you thank you! You’re just amazing!:relieved:
Can’t wait to see your entry!

2 Likes