Like Bridgerton? Then you'll LOVE my story! Promote your story here! R4Rs and G4Gs!

Hey guys! I just released episode 6 of my regency romance story! It is inspired by Bridgerton, so if you love the new season of that show and you’re wanting more content similar to it, please give my story a read!
Please feel free to drop your story below, and I’m open to R4R or G4G!

Title: The Love Match
Genre: Romance, Historical
Description: You are a debutante in search of love in the regency era. Will you choose your rakish and handsome childhood enemy, or will you choose the charming Duke with a dark secret?
Number of episodes: 6 (More coming soon!!
- INSPIRED BY BRIDGERTON
- FULL CC
- LOVE TRIANGLE, TWO LOVE INTERESTS
- FREE WARDROBE
*Disclaimer, none of the content in my story comes from the actual show Bridgerton, it is just inspired by it in that it is a regency romance. The vibes are very similar.

Follow my instagram for updates!: @calopsia.episode
Thank you so so much!

10 Likes

I really really like Bridgerton! So I will definitely check it out!!

2 Likes

I finished all of the avaliable chapters! I really like it :heart_hands:

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 7 (Complete)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

Hi. Thanks for this thread! I am up for a R4R or G4G just please let me know. Here is my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Instagram: @twes2363
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

Hey!! I’m up for R4R and G4G
Thanks for the thread and feel free to check out my story and give me some feedback if you feel like it <3

Title: In the Heat of the Night
Genre: Mystery (Enemies to lovers)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4, (to be continued)
FULL CC

Description: Kate, an agent with a troubled past, is forced to work with her obnoxious new partner. Will she be able to handle the attraction? Be careful, not everything is what it seems.
LINK: Episode Writer Portal

I love it! Here for the historical romance theme. :blue_heart: Thanks for the thread, too. :hugs:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Amount of episodes : 20 (bonus episodes are still in the making)
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover:

Instagram: @chanel.stories

2 Likes

I love Betrayed LL! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

Thank you so much for your support! New episodes are coming soon! <3

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! :blush:

Title : Bloodaxe
Summary : The Court of Scots is desperate and seeks the help of an infamous enemy, Freydís the Bloodaxe. Will the shieldmaiden fight alongside her kin or choose her heart over them?
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between multiple male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story cover:

Story link : -

Instagram: @chanel.stories

𝐇𝐢 <𝟑

✮ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝒮𝒞: 𝒯𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈

𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎

✮ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝘧 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑀𝑎𝘧𝑖𝑎, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝘩𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝘧 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑦?𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝘩𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝘧 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑠…

✮ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 & 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎

✮ 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨: 𝑃𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑆𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑚 ~ 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 ~ 𝐹𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝐶𝐶 ~ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑖 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 ~ 𝟷 𝐿𝐼

𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: dera-writes.carrd.co

@dera.episode on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways and more!

Open to doing G4G :heart_hands:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for this post! I read your story a while back and loved it! <3

If you liked shows like “Bridgerton”, “Downton Abbey”, if or you’re just looking for a story with black representation, I just posted my first story called “The Cavendishes”! :slight_smile:

Title: The Cavendishes
Instagram: @angie_writess
Author: Angie (Or AngieWrites)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: At her debutante ball, Lady Arabella catches the eye of a duke, who is pressured to marry another. But love and an unexpected pregnancy lead him to defy expectations.
Link: The Cavendishes
S/N: As of right now, there is no CC (because the characters features are important to the story) I’m working on adding limited CC in the future but for right now, I’m still trying to figure out the customization script lol!

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a G4G with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Deception Of Sin

Description: Luca never cared about mafia life until his father gave him an ultimatum. Now, he has to do everything it takes to prove his worth. Will Ariana change his fate or destroy

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My Instagram: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

ii
My story “invisible string” is out now!! It would mean the world if you could check it out!
Description
“Bound by circumstances yet divided by their worlds, two souls find themselves being pulled together which tests the limits of their convictions and the depths of their hearts.”
Instagram @fl0renceaxel
I would love to check out your stories too!