Like coding so much you want to do all of it for me?

Like coding so much you want to do all of it, but don’t like pesky things like writing dialogue, writing screenplays, story boarding, developing plot points, etc, etc? Well then, I’m your girl! Please help me. Please. I literally cannot code, but I really want to make stories. I have a few planned out, like one about the daughter of Satan going on an adventure across universes to save the life of the mad scientist that stole her heart by freezing over hell, or one about a person (young teen) stopping their estranged serial killer father who’s hunting them down, or the one about the the girl who realizes she’s basically become the main character of a cheesy teen movie (or so she thinks) until the queen bee mean girl goes missing for defying her stereotype and subsequently warning the mc to get out while she can. And that’s not the half of it. I’d be willing to fully write and develop any of these ideas, and more, any you’d be interested in. But I can. Not. Code. Please help me bring these to life. Thank you.

1 Like

If you are willing to learn to code you can look at some of Joseph Evans YouTube tutorials, it really helps, good luck.

I volunteer as tribute!

1 Like

No srsly brud, chuck me a script and I’ll code it. Choices, overlays, whatever. I love the 1st and 3rd ideas but really, choose and develop whatever is is that you yourself want to see come to life.

I want to help to, but I have school to attend so I can do it only in afternoon and night time

1 Like

I can help. Have all the time of the world :blush:

1 Like