Like Update Feeback?

Okay, so I don’t know if it’s just me who got this update.

I have some problems with it.

1. Everytime somebody likes my posts over and over again, I don’t know when they do because the notification gets pushed down and out of the little box thing.

2. It’s annoying having to click on that notification Everytime somebody likes a post I made.

Do you like this update? Why/why not?

Everyone should have received the update. I mean I honestly don’t care if I like it or not. I think its fine.

It’s quite annoying for me particularly. It doesn’t seem to go away once you click the notification. If that person keeps liking more posts, it just adds to it instead

@CrazyCaliope look, not just us!

Exactly!! Then I hate the fact that if the person/people start tagging you, the likes posts get lost in your feed and you don’t know if they like your posts/when

i think you can change it in settings

Wait really? How?

I hate this update more then I hate those damn “healthy” chips. I mean it’s so annoying I’m getting like double notifications to another side and it’s like djdvaksbxjx why?!

Ikr?

Go to settings and there should be a place where it says notify me when a post is liked… choose your prefrence. I think if you choose one of the options it pushes the likes to the top. im not sure about this tho.

THANK YOU! GEE WILLY SOMEONE GET THIS GIRL A BAG OF RAP SNACKS!

okay like me a bag and I’ll give you a chip :blush:

ive never had rap snacks b4

OMG! GRR… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’ve had this for about a week, maybe longer, and… just… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

WAIT! What…?! Okay, going to look now, and if it works then… in advance, I just want to tell you you’re amazing and THANK YOU SOOO VERY MUCH! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

*pats back softly *

Shh. Settle down, child.

But… but… but… I couldn’t find it! :sob::sob::sob:

Thank you! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Lol, no promblem

You need some it’s good for the soul

Ok, i promise when i go to the store i shall look for Rap Snacks