Like Update Feeback?

Okay, so I don’t know if it’s just me who got this update.

I have some problems with it.

1. Everytime somebody likes my posts over and over again, I don’t know when they do because the notification gets pushed down and out of the little box thing.

2. It’s annoying having to click on that notification Everytime somebody likes a post I made.

Do you like this update? Why/why not?

5 Likes

Everyone should have received the update. I mean I honestly don’t care if I like it or not. I think its fine.

1 Like

It’s quite annoying for me particularly. It doesn’t seem to go away once you click the notification. If that person keeps liking more posts, it just adds to it instead

@CrazyCaliope look, not just us!

5 Likes

Exactly!! Then I hate the fact that if the person/people start tagging you, the likes posts get lost in your feed and you don’t know if they like your posts/when

3 Likes

Wait really? How?

1 Like

I hate this update more then I hate those damn “healthy” chips. I mean it’s so annoying I’m getting like double notifications to another side and it’s like djdvaksbxjx why?!

2 Likes

Ikr?

1 Like

THANK YOU! GEE WILLY SOMEONE GET THIS GIRL A BAG OF RAP SNACKS!

okay like me a bag and I’ll give you a chip :blush:

2 Likes

OMG! GRR… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’ve had this for about a week, maybe longer, and… just… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

WAIT! What…?! Okay, going to look now, and if it works then… in advance, I just want to tell you you’re amazing and THANK YOU SOOO VERY MUCH! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

*pats back softly *

Shh. Settle down, child.

1 Like

But… but… but… I couldn’t find it! :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Thank you! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You need some it’s good for the soul

1 Like