Lil drop of appreciation ;3

I probably could’ve dmed this but like… Nah
The thread got closed where i was originally typing this so MAGIC I’ll post it seperately :heart:

Here’s some appreciation for a few people that come to mind <33

@Celestial_Night -
Thank you for being so sweet to me especially towards my art shop and just in all honesty being a sweetheart giving me the motivation I need to keep drawing :))

@Phoenix_11037 -
You’re so kind and supportive and I really appreciate everything you’ve said to me :smile:

@aze_nieve -
You and your friend who you mentioned to me in pm are cuties, I love y’all for being so amazing when you barely know me :cry: Thank you.

@Frey -
You’re a sweetheart who’s helped me feel welcome and special. Love you queennnnn <333

I’m not very good with words when it comes to being nice… so excuse the crap ;3
Love you all babies hehe

16 Likes

@aze_nieve you’re literally so nice and amazing!

4 Likes

This is such an amazing thread. Continue with the positivity, don’t let these trolls ruin the love you trying to send out.

6 Likes

<3333
need more ppl like you

2 Likes

@Avarose456 awe thanks :upside_down_face: so are you!

2 Likes

Aww this is so sweet! In all honestly we should be making you an appreciation thread!
We appreciate you and everything you have done to help all us out!

4 Likes

Awe ma heart :heart: I was literally cleaning dishes :eyes: and saw this pop out :upside_down_face::two_hearts: thanks girl for the appreciation.

Your work bomb and PERFECT :upside_down_face::two_hearts::tipping_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

Second that :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

Temp closed for review.

Notice

If any user posts content unrelated to appreciating their fellow community members, their posts will be flagged as off-topic. Please stay on-topic. If there is an issue that needs to be discussed by staff, flag it and we will review it, or pass it on to the appropriate parties. If there are questions, please PM me instead of responding in this thread.

3 Likes

@_haruka Thanks for making that awesome thread a while ago. You’re really such a kind person.
@Samii You’re honestly such a good friend and talented author. Keep up the good work!
@SpookySherry Thank you so much for the review you gave me a while ago. You’re also a super kind and talented person I look up to.
@epy.neha I love being able to have friends like you on Episode. You’re what makes this community a good place.
@phlegmatic Your google classroom is super helpful. Thank you so much for making that.

5 Likes

OH
MY
GOD
Ur soooooo sweet! Ty so much for dis doeee!! ilysm :pleading_face: :sob: Aaaaand gurrl ya deserve to be appreciated wayy more than us–always up to help and super cool! Ty for being a part of dis community!

1 Like

Omg, you’re so sweet :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart:
I appreciate you toooo :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@Avarose456
You’re SO nice and sweet and I appreciate you sm
I wish you could realize that being open and talking isn’t always bad, and know that whenever you vent, rant, or complain to me, I will NEVER judge you
Your support Means sm to me too and you’re such an underrated author :pleading_face::raised_back_of_hand:t3:

@ItsTerra
I love you so much :pleading_face:
As soon as we met, our vibes clicked like THAT: :boom:
You know how to cheer me up with words AND we’re basically the same people :cold_sweat::heart:
I love your art, and you need to realize you’re a TALENTED QUEEN, OKAY?? :pineapple::two_hearts:

@Bonswayout
Although our attitude is polar opposites, somehow we click :pleading_face:
You’re able to calm me down whenever I’m freaking out and ughdhdhdhh idk what I’d do without you :kissing_closed_eyes:
Your art is so beautiful, it’s sad you’ve given up because you deserve the limelight
I appreciate you sm :nerd_face::heavy_heart_exclamation:

@Izzie_Silver
In a matter of 2 months, you’ve grown to be one of the people I care most about :pleading_face:
You’re an amazing friend, and your art is AMAZING
Sometimes you do get annoyed a little easily but I still love ya sm :two_hearts::cupid:

@Minimayday
I know we’ve been through some rock, but you’re such a good friend
You’re there to support people when they need it, and your heart has no bad intentions on anyone.
Although you sometimes aren’t so lovey-dovey, I know you and you’re an amazing best friend :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

@Amphia
You’re so sweet, jdjejdjdjdj
And your support makes my heart go :two_hearts::cupid::cupid::heartbeat::cupid::heartpulse::revolving_hearts::heartpulse:
I wish I could explain how much I appreciate ittt :cold_sweat:

@ciciliano
You’re SO sweet and djjdjdjdjdj
You’re one of the nicest people I’ve met on here, and your kindness and generosity makes me djdjdjdjjd :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:
Your support means everything to me too :weary::heartbeat:

I’d @ some funny people and how many laughs I’ve had but they’ve been banned :persevere:
Also @ EVERYONE who has been so nice to me too :pleading_face::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh my god no no no no no no im pulling a Terra no no UGH!!!

Well for me…
@Noone_epi is an amazing friend :heart::heart: and i love her!
@Theebee2004 is rlly kind and fun to talk to i rlly enjoy her company :sparkling_heart::joy:
I met a lot of amazing ppl in this community and im rlly grateful to call them my friends! :sob::sparkling_heart::sparkles::revolving_hearts::sunflower:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

So there are a few:

@ItsTerra

Always there for a chat, are as active on the forums as me lmao (which is a concerning amount). You’re art is to die for! And you always know what to say! So thank you Terra for being so dope :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face:

@molly247

You always have the right thing to say :pleading_face: so thank you for that! You helped me draw better, and without ya I wouldn’t be where I am today. We have a lot in common and yeah you are just a gorgeous person :heart:

@QueenMilii

Mili, you are absolutely lovely, and it would be an understatement to say that you are mega talented. And I can’t think of anyone I’d rather co-write with! :heart: Thanks for putting up with me lmao, and I can’t wait to see where we can go from here!

@Frey

We don’t know each other that well (which I would love to change btw) but you always brighten everyone’s day with your lovely comments. You are an angel! :orange_heart::orange_heart: (And don’t get me started on your art because so won’t stop-)

@melaniesmall

Only recently have we been getting to know eachother but you are lovely and have great skills in art! So keep going babe. :heart: Always nice to chat to!

@SpookySherry

You just seem like an awesome person! Again I don’t know you that well but I’d love for that to change (and you are super talented :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::orange_heart:) you always make me smile!

@Jany

Your art is impeccable and you are just the loveliest! You are a big part of this community, and I’m always glad to see a new one of your gorgeous works! Would love to get to know more.

@Jayl

You always give the kindest comments and don’t hesitate to help a girl out (especially when it comes to my struggles with shading :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:) you’re art is beautiful and you are one of the loveliest people I have had the pleasure of meeting on these forums :heart::heart::heart:

@Episode.melany12

You are so kind and lovely to talk to! Your custom poses are to die for! And I love seeing your posts around the forums!

I can’t write about everyone sadly! So sorry if I left anyone out!

8 Likes