Lilian's Read For Read

Hi Episodians, i have decided to make a new post on read for reads, so if you are interested kindly drop the name and description of your story below.

**HOW THE READ FOR READ WORKS**

1`) Make sure the cover of your story is available
2)Don’t forget to add the description of your story

I haven’t published my story yet but i hope this tread will not be closed when i published my story.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Greetings! Here’s my story info if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Seven currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

Later gonna add a story
I would love a r4r

Thanks

1 Like

I will check it out @SilverLady

1 Like

Ok

Hi i have read you story and its amazing. I loove the spot directing and speech bubble and also the write up. Keep the good job up, you deserve more reads. I hope you more reads. I love Fantasy and mystery.

Thank you very much! :grin: I look forward to reading your story when you publish it.

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

1 Like

Thanks.

I check it out!

:hugs:
Here’s my story:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

Hi i will read your story and is there only 3 chapters?

1 Like

Yes :hugs:

1 Like

That’s great

Thanks hun. Tag me when you publish your story

1 Like

Sure thing

Hi i have read your story and i like it, keep the good job u😀

Hi i aso love your story so much, the spot directing and the action are all wonderfull. Keep it up.

1 Like