Lily's Cover Art Thread

If your still open, I would also love to make a request :blush:
*Author Name: LynnTheAngel
*Story Name: Glimmer Of Hope
*Story Genre: Drama/Romance/Some Action
*Brief description of story: A son who hasn’t seen his family in 4 years comes home for his father’s funeral. He doesn’t have any fond memories of home and is sure he’ll be back in a few days. But, in his father’s will he leaves him and his bickering siblings to take over his company for 1 year. Betrayal, fatalities and greed ensue to make sure that one only person is left with daddy’s fortune. Let the games begin.
*Cover Style: Real life characters
*Size of cover: SMALL / LARGE / BOTH
*Style (if Episode Character Style, if not leave blank): INK / Limelight / Classic
*Character details (if any, if not leave blank):
Tagline:

Extras

This is kind of what they would look like in a real life style:
UntitledMOABW

Thanks!

May I please have a cover? If so, here’s the info
Style: INk
Background: Grey ombre look
Outfit: Black ridged Moto jacket, Black with gold zipper zipped crop top, Black leather leggings, Black military chic boots.
Character details: FEMALE
Skin: Tan
Eyebrows: Matured round
Hair: Long curly (chestnut)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (green)
Face:Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full round (raven)
Pose: Flirt_wink_foward

MALE
Skin: Tan
Eyebrows: Medium sharp
Hair: Generic Short Hair (Black)
Eyes: Deepset Piercing (blue)
Face:Chiseled Square
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Terracotta)
Pose: Flirt_wink_foward
Outfit: Ripped punk pants, Black plain suit shirt and tie, and dress socks and shoes black
Genre: Romance
Title: Vendetta
Author: By Madilina
When do you need this by?: Most likely in a week and a few days

THANK YOU

Hello, @LilyG My name is Vanessa love can I request 2 splash backgrounds, please.
Characters:
Girl: Vanessa Love

Skin Tone:
Rose 03

Hair:
Long Wavy Parted Hair

Hair color:
Black Dark

Eyes:
Deepset Almond

Eye color:
Violet

Eyebrow:
Arched Short

Eyebrow Color:
Black Dark

Nose:
Round Button Upturned

Face shape:
Heart Soft

Mouth:
Full Heart Pouty

Mouth color:
Red Matte

Character Outfit: I am going to post them.

Background: Can you chose for me, please

Character Animation: Can you chose for me, please

Text
Splash background #1

• To be continued

Splash background #2

• This story Contains mature themes and strong language

Style: Limelight

Thank you

Hello! I’d Like to request one small cover!

*Author Name: Miyah
*Story Name: Introvert
*Story Genre: Romance
*Brief description of story: Hayden is a teenage girl who has spent most of her life to herself. She rarely goes out nor does she find interest in meeting new people. Ever since she was born, her parents gave her whatever she wanted in the blink of an eye. Along the lines of the story, her older sister tries to bring her out of her shell more by bringing her along to a party. While at this party she meets two people who become her bestfriends. She convinces herself that these are the only people she will need, until a new boy moves into town and introduces her to something new
*Cover Style: Episode Character Style
*Size of cover: SMALL / LARGE / BOTH: SMALL
*Style (if Episode Character Style, if not leave blank): INK / Limelight / Classic: LIMELIGHT

Hayden

Skin color: Copper 03
Brows: Arched Natural (Deep Brown)
Hair: Wavy long (Light Brown)
Eyes: Deepset Almond (Grey Cool)
Face: Heart Defined
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Pink Warm Matte)

OUTFIT
Freckles 04-07
Crew Tshirt Cotton White
Flat Canvas Sneakers
Oversize Outfit Shorts

Tagline: none
Extras: I’d like the background to be where she is sitting on a couch or on a bed with her legs propped up and I want it to seem like shes eating while watching tv. Anything to make it seem like she just likes to be to herself :slight_smile:

OMG! Your covers are exactly what I’ve been searching for. I really like your style, so therefore I’ll sent you my form since your slots are empty!

Author Name: SarahLiz.
*Story Name: The Road To Fame
*Story Genre: Romance, Drama, Adventure
*Brief description of story: Leah Braxton, an ordinary girl with an amazing voice. What will it take to get on top and is it all worth it?
*Cover Style: Episode Character Style, yet a bit realistic (If that makes any sense? Lol) I really love your third image! (the pink-ish one).
*Size of cover: Both
*Style (if Episode Character Style, if not leave blank): INK
I’d like to be the MC as mysterious as possible (maybe not visible at all, just a shape of her figure?). The Mc is a girl.
It’s going to be about a music competition (something like X-factor). If you’d like more information about their characters, I’d be more than happy to give that.
Tagline: Do you have what it takes to be famous?
Extras: I love watercolour backgrounds, but I also love it to be bit mysterious (like you did with ‘A Touch Of Rain’). I’d love it if you could something that makes it clear to readers it’s about music? Like maybe instruments or musical notes or something?

If you got any questions for me, I’d me more than happy to answer them. I’ll tag your name once your cover is finished. It might take a while before I upload my story, I want to write ahead and I’m very precise in my story writing.

*Author Name: Crimson.Mask
*Story Name: Love’s Disguise
*Story Genre: Romance
*Brief description of story: (calculates how to shorten my description)
For centuries not only mankind, but the twin children of Aphrodite have argued over which is true love. Love at first sight, or slow & steady love.
what happens when one of the twins break the heavenly rules by falling in love with a human and in the most uncanny way possible.
*Cover Style: A bit of text based and realistic “character” based (there will be no characters in my story, but there will be something I would like to stand out)
*Size of cover: BOTH
Extras:
For the small cover I would like the image of Cupid bow tangled in the red strings of fate and one of the “love” arrows trying to cut it’s way out of the string. with a blurred earth background (that looks like it’s been seen from the heavens, not space)
For the large cover I would like the image of a heart being stabbed through by Cupid arrow, and strangled by the red strings of fate at the same time. the background can be any color you think will fit (I would like the heart to be the main focus)

thank you in advance! @Haya :heart:

Hello, I’ve been looking all over the forums for an artist ( just like yourself ) that makes covers for stories. Your style is the only one I’ve liked!

*Author Name: Its Just Anya
*Story Name: Torn Into Pieces
*Story Genre: Thriller, Romance
*Brief description of story: A deadly disease hits the world but no one knows how it happened or how to cure it. Killing is the only option. A bullet through it’s head or become one of them…
*Cover Style: Episode character style
*Size of cover: SMALL / LARGE / BOTH: Both
*Style (if Episode Character Style, if not leave blank): INK / Limelight / Classic: INK

Blair:
Skin: Light
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Hair: Straight Black
Eyes: Upturned Feline Brown
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Full Round Scarlet
Character Description: Quite the badass.

Tagline:None
Extras: I’d love the background to suit a zombie theme. And for Blair ( CC ), I’d love for her to be wearing something badass, and have a lot of weapons around her body ( gun, knife, bat etc. )

Hey Lily! Is this thread still open and running? I’d like to request a cover! :grin:

Hey yeah I love your art but i don’t need anything but what apps do you use?

I want to request one, your work is really good!
Author Name: Mercedes.stories
Story name: Through My Eyes
Story genre: Drama, Romance
Brief description: Through Hali’s eyes, getting abused was the worst thing ever but when she falls in love with Damon he not only broke her heart, he ruined her soul. Can she redeem herself?
Cover style; episode character style
Size: Both
Style: INK
Hali’s details: Eyes-upturned bold/brown,face-oval, skin tone: taupe, nose-elven, mouth-classic/blush,brow-seductive arch, hair-straight/black
Damon’s details: eyes-classic round/green, face-defined triangle, skin- taupe, nose-button, mouth-classic/blush, brow-thick arch, hair-short cropped hair/black
Jason’s details: Same as Damon’s except eyes is blue and mouth is small round and hair is man bun
Sam’s details: skin-umber, brow-classic natural, hair- straight bob/fawn, eyes-round classic/green, face-soft heart, nose-celestial, mouth-classic/cherry red
Tagline: Any that fits the story description
Extra’s: Jason and Damon has the same tattoo, Jason is faded in the background and he is looking around and he has a gun in his hand, and Sam is on the other side and she looks angry while Damon and Hali are in the middle doing any animation that fits my story description and also the background should fit the story description.

first of all thank you so much for being so sweet and taking requests!! i really appreciate, and i would love if you could do my cover!
*Author Name: malu
*Story Name: love choices
*Story Genre: romance/lifestyle/comedy tbh i don’t really know lol
*Brief description of story: phoebe, the daughter of a rich socialite goes to new york for college where she meets new love interests and reencounter old ones with the company of her friends!
*Cover Style: episode character styles
*Size of cover: SMALL / LARGE / BOTH
*Style (if Episode Character Style, if not leave blank): Limelight
ash blonde feathered hair, female, deep set false smokey eye and freckles!
Tagline:
Extras: if you could use a skylight or grey tones, i would love that!

❁Author Name: Eliza Sommers
❁Story Name: Etiquette
❁Story Genre: Drama, Historical, Romance
❁Brief Description of story: Always being subjected to posh, although boring parties and suitors of marriage, you decide you need a break from the high class society of Victorian England. So, after pestering your father for months, you get what you want and are sent to a ladies home more than 130 kilometers away from London, you find what you would’ve never expected.
❁Cover Style: Real Life Characters Style
❁Size of Cover: Small ; Large ; Both
❁Character details: Limelight
Skin Tone: Rose 00
Brows: Arched Thin (Dark Brown)
Hair: Long Feathered (Brunette Brown)
Eyes: Round Medium (Brown Black)
Face Shape: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Small Heart (Fair Rose Matte)
I will send screenshots if needed. If you want a visual representation other than screenshots, I based this character after Anne Hathaway in Becoming Jane (cough my favorite movie cough).
❁Tagline: [none]
❁Extras: I love what you did for “The Road to Ruin” cover, with a sort of painted, artsy look to it.

Ooh, so excited to find out if you’ll do my story’s art!
Crushing hard on what you’ve done so far for cover art, I hope to be able to work with you!

thanks a bundle,

eliza :heart:

Hi are requests still open? I am in love with your work and would love if you can make a small and large cover for my new story! :heart:

❁Author Name: Tyler Leigh Kotze
❁Story Name: My Guilty Pleasure
❁Story Genre: Romance, drama, mystery
❁Brief Description of story: Brianna is a amateur photographer who moves to New York in pursuit of working for one of the top modeling agencies in the world, where she meets Bryson, the owners son, soon to take over the company(her love interest) along side his “bad boy” brother (another love interest). This love triangle will either make or break her.
❁Size of Cover: Small ; Large ; Both
❁Character details: Limelight
❁Cover Style: Story characters style or real life characters style, which ever looks best

Female character: Brianna
Skin: gold 02
Brows: arched natural - chestnut
Hair: long wavy parted hair - dirty blonde
Eyes: deep set false lashes smokey eye - blue green
Face: pointed down turned
Lips: full heart pouty - pink beige gloss

Male: Bryson
Skin: neutral 02
Brow: furrowed straight S - ginger red
Hair: medium taper wavy - auburn
Eyes: narrow almond deep sunken - hazel
Face: square long jaw stubble
Nose: straight pointed
Lips: medium heart - rose light nude matte

Ryan
Skin: rose 03
Brow: straight medium
Hair: messy undercut
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken
Face: Chiseled Angular
Nose: straight flat
Lips: medium heart - pink peach medium gloss

Can you please make me a cover art for me?

Author Name: Tay

Story Name: Aced (Please do not include in art)

Brief Description: Blair is a popular model in which everyone knows. She’s kind, sweet, rich, pretty and seems like she has it all but inside her lays a secret. When school’s “Bad boy” learns about this, he blackmails her into favors. Spending so much time with him, will she be able to resist her urge to have him or fall for him, like all the other girls?

Size: Large

Character detail: Limelight
Cover Style: Realistic For Example, check pose
Characters: 1
Tagline: NOne

image.png310x650 72.8 KB

Character: BLAIR
Body: Rose 03 (very light freckles)
Brows: Arched Thick Styled (Chestnut Brown )
Hair: Wavy Long (Pastel Purple Lavender)
Eyes: Female Generic (Ice Blue)
Face Shape: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Flared Upturned
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty (Pink Warm Gloss)

Pose:
Related image

White Background:

Related image
White-Background.gif973x658 4.43 KB

Can you see it? It’s very hard to…

Detail: If making the hair color is a bit difficult, you can change it! Thank you

If you have time to do this, thank you so much and even if you can’t, thx for reading this

Thank you very much!

Hey your art work is really cute!! I think slots 1,2,and 3 are open so ill try my luck lol
*Author Name: Kiara
*Story Name: Classroom 2B / My Class 2B
I like both but if you could tell me which one sounds better that would be much appreciated <3
*Story Genre: Highschool Comedy and Romance (like ohshc x gosssip girl)
*Brief description of story: 4 teenage girls, all with different backgrounds and stories, navigating their way through high school drama. A story about finding yourself and what it means to love.
Cover Style: *Episode Character Style for both OR Text based cover for the bigger one
*Size of cover: SMALL / LARGE / BOTH: Both
*Style (if Episode Character Style, if not leave blank): Limelight
*Character details (if any, if not leave blank): I’ll send you pictures of their outfits and looks, but there are four characters I really want on the cover; Kiara (original name), Samantha, Sooyoung, and Willow. There are like multiple love interests and the story is really just about the 4 girls and how their friendship gets them through everything.
Tagline:“Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates, and guys are just people to have fun with.
Extras: I’d like the background to be the four girls to be the main focus in the smaller cover. I’d like them to be in front of a school backdrop. I think the letters should be black but it can be another color if you feel that isn’t right.
For the small cover :
Sooyoung can be read_book_open_neutral_loop. Scarlett can be idle_handsonhips_neutral loop or flirt_wink_happy. Willow can be idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop. Maybe for kiara talk_handraised_happy_loop. If you can find a way for her to have her hand out to the camera though that would be great. I think the order should be Samantha, Kiara, Sooyoung, and Willow.
And could you add CC in the bottom right corner?
For the large cover:
There are more characters that could be in the background for this one like maybe 4-6 maybe. Like maybe the four girls and the others kind of behind them to almost form a “V” or maybe even just have them on top of them like almost stacked up but with space. But if that’s too much you could just have the words on the side.

P.S : Sorry this was so long I didnt realize how much I wanted this lol. Thanks for opening this request board again!

may i request a cover

Author Name: Lexi R.
Story Name: Broken Love
Story Genre: Romance
Description: Brooke and Dylan are both broken, due to their tragic pasts. They begin to fall in love, but what happens when Brooke realizes she caused Dylan’s past?
Small Cover: at least 420x580
Big Cover: at least 966x642
Style: INK
Character Details:

Brooke:
Body Color: Tan
Eyebrows: Thick Flat
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Platinum Blond)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (White)
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Full Round (Terracotta)

Dylan:
Body Color: Honey
Eyebrows: Medium Sharp
Hair: Short Cropped Hair (Black)
Eyes: Stoic Almond (Blue)
Face: Dimond
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Toffee)

Tagline: (Doesn’t have one yet)

Extras: Brooke likes black, so make sure she is wearing a black outfit. Dylan is always wearing a key necklace and has the Lady Rose Tattoo.

(I also really like your first style <3)

@LilyG
I’m pretty sure all spots have been claimed/this may be long over, but are you still available to do covers?

Regardless of the answer, I also want to let you know I LOVE YOUR WORK. You are so talented! I have no idea how you make the covers look so fabulous :exploding_head:
[/fangirling]