Hi everyone! My name is Lily, and I really enjoy proofreading. Lately, I have had a little extra time on my hands. I therefore wanted to open this thread, to be able to help others who are in need of another’s opinion. I am a writer myself and know the struggle of the second thoughts, as well as the speculation of why the story doesn’t get a lot of reads. I personally think proofreading is a great way to perhaps improve a story, both grammaticly, plot wise and when it comes to directing.
So, if you are in need of an honest proofreader, you have come to the right place!
Here are a couple rules before requesting:
- Please don’t ask me to proofread your story just to get a read. I am here to help you, by giving my opinion on possible improvements on your story.
- Please keep in mind that I, as any other person, also have a life outside of Episode. By rushing me, your proofreading will only take longer, as I will delay your request by the sake of not causing stress upon myself.
- Only request proofreading if you can handle constructive criticism. This is meant to help you and your story, by sharing my opinion as I want to help you.
- Following by rule number 3: Please don’t attack me as a person, if you don’t agree with my review. You have after all chosen to hear my opinion, by requesting on this thread.
- To request proofreading please fill out the form below, and include the following blurred password (Hedgehog ), as a confirmation that you have read the rules.
Please fill out the following, to request proofreading:
How many chapters you would like proofread:
Link to your story:
I will at the moment only take 5 requests (at the most) at a time. Once I accept your request, you will be put on the waiting list. When the list is full, the shop will be closed, until some requests have been completed.
Thank you so much for taking your time to read through! It means a lot! Also, if anyone is interested in joining this shop as a member, feel free to send me a message.