Lily's proofreading thread 🥰 [CLOSED]

banner

Hi everyone! My name is Lily, and I really enjoy proofreading. :relaxed: Lately, I have had a little extra time on my hands. I therefore wanted to open this shop, to be able to help others who are in need of another’s opinion. I am a writer myself and know the struggle of the second thoughts, as well as the speculation of why the story doesn’t get a lot of reads. I personally think proofreading is a great way to perhaps improve a story, both grammatically, plot wise and when it comes to directing. I have proofread over 40 stories before, is fluent in English + Norwegian and knows some Spanish.

So, if you are in need of an honest and experienced proofreader, you have come to the right place! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

banner, rules

Here are a couple rules before requesting:

1. Please keep in mind that I, as any other person, also have a life outside of Episode.
  2. Only request proofreading if you can handle constructive criticism. This is meant to help you and your story, by sharing my opinion as I want to help you.
  3. Following by rule number 3: Please don’t attack me as a person, if you don’t agree with my review. You have after all chosen to hear my opinion, by requesting on this thread.
  4. Drama is not tolerated on this thread.
  5. Please don’t request proofreading if you just want to get a read. I am here to help and by requesting for the sake of a read, means you are wasting my time I could have used on others.
  6. To request proofreading please fill out the form below (or send me a PM), and include the following blurred password (Llama :llama:), as a confirmation that you have read the rules. :two_hearts:

Once your request has been accepted, you will be put on the waiting list. When the list is full, the shop will be closed, until some requests have been completed.

banner, form
Please fill out the following, to request proofreading:

Story tittle:
Author name:
Story genre:
Story description:
How many chapters you would like proofread:
Link to your story:
Password:
Deadline:

banner, waiting list

Lily.v:

Thank you so much for taking your time to read through! It means a lot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also, if anyone is interested in joining this shop as a proofreader, feel free to send me a message. :two_hearts:

19 Likes

Bump! :hedgehog:

Bump!

1 Like

This seems like a great opportunity since I just published today! :grin: Will you be PMing feedback or posting it on this thread? @Lily.v

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
Story Genre: Comedy
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Episodes: 3 please (and story will be continued)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184
Password: Hedgehog :hedgehog:

1 Like

This is great news! I myself am a proofreader but, even us proofreaders need our stories double-checked, right? I’ll come back when I need help :heart:

-bookmarked-

1 Like

Whenever I write my story I will definitely ask you to proofread it!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

banner, accepted
Thanks for requesting! I will PM you the feedback, when I have read through the three chapters! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I request for my story to be proofread. The details are below. I haven’t published it yet.
Story tittle: Love is Indescribable
Author name: Samee
Story genre: Romance
Story description:
Hazel bags a job under another name as a favor, what she wasn’t prepared for was falling for her boss, who also despises being lied. What will happen when he finds out?Full CC,LI
How many chapters you would like proofread: 3 chapters
Link to your story:

Deadline: I am planning to publish soon. But, it’s totally up to you, depending on your free time. :relaxed:

1 Like

banner, accepted
Thanks for requesting!

1 Like

Hello there. I’d like to request for a proofread.

Story Title: Haunted By Demons: Anna’s Story
Author Name: Raven
Story Genre: Fantasy
How many chapters you would like proofread: 3 please
Link to your story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947826442010624
Deadline: Any time your free. I understand that you must be busy and I don’t wanna rush you :blush:

Hi :yellow_heart: @Lily.v I would appreciate if you proofreader my story :grin:

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 23 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}
Password hedgehog
Genre: comedy
How many chapters As many you like
deadline Anytime whenever you got the time without any pressure :wink:

Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04

*Story tittle: When worlds collide
*Author name: Carol K.
*Story genre: fantasy (+romance, comedy)
*Story description: Living for hundreds of years can be pretty boring, until a power-hungry wizard kidnaps you and turns world you know upside down.
*How many chapters you would like proofread: 8? But only if want, I really want to know what I need to change (fe zomming and music)
*Link to your story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5994593298612224

Password:

Hedgehog :hedgehog:

*Deadline: None, I want your help and I hope you’ll read it when you have some spare time :relaxed:

1 Like

banner, accepted

Thank you for requesting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi ty for this!!

1 Like

banner, accepted

Thank you for requesting!

1 Like

could you tag me when you’re open again?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

banne, completed
Hi! Your proofreading is now completed. I will PM it to you right away! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

banne, completed
Your proofreading is now completed! I will PM it to you. :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

1 Like

@ciaraxoxoc The shop is now open. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like