Limb doesn't scale smoothly

Hi! so i rotated an arm overlay and i did accomplish it, the thing is that it doesnt rotate the way i want it to it looks kinda choppy. i want it to rotate from the starting point instead of it glitching if that makes sense

ezgif-2-763b9ecc8b

here you can see how it automatically just shifts to another spot i want to rotate it in place

heres the script for it it, if you guys can help it would be so helpful thank you !!

1 Like

Seems like you have another overlay in the scene which is believe it’s the center console (radio) at a layer higher than the ARM overlay making it appear cut off for a bit

Try moving the arm layer into a layer infront of that other overlay and see if that helps?

2 Likes

Hi! sorry for bothering at this time, i think it isn’t the overlay layers i think it has to do more with the rotation of the overlay when i scale and shift it to where i want it to go it just automatically jumps to that part making it seem sort of like a glitch but it really isn’t, again sorry for bothering !!

1 Like

So you want a smooth transition then if I’m understanding correctly?

2 Likes

Yess! i want it rotate all around instead of it glitching to that position

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is what you’re refering to, but I think the cut happens because there is no time interval for the shift, so it instantly teleports to the specified position, so you can say something like:

@overlay A SMOKING shifts to 215 229 in 1.5 in zone 1
@overlay A SMOKING scales to 0.568 0.568 in 1.5

same with the scale and other shift like

&overlay A SMOKING shifts to 228 337 in 2 in zone 1
&overlay A SMOKING scales to 0.568 0.568 in 2

(Not sure if that would work, I’m not very good at coding… :sweat_smile: )

2 Likes

omg thank you so much!!! :smiling_face:

1 Like