Limb overlay shop (ink female, male and limelight female)

ink
caramel; girl
honey; boy (w lady rose tattoo)
tan; girl

i want the middle finger, both left and right
and also one w index, middle & pink fingers are up & the rest are down heh <3

ANDDD also one for the hand where it looks like theyre choking somebody

& lastly, all of em where it looks like theyre holding a gun/grenade/knife but don’t include the weapons :)) x

^all the details apply to all of them !

1 Like

heyy!
could you make me a few overlays (i’d credit you ofcourse,just tell me your insta xx)?
style: ink
skin color: tan
description: could you please make male arms for holding someone hostage with a gun and a ‘‘holding someone’s waist’’ hand (forgot how to call it)? (right hand)
thank you so much!
another question, am I allowed to use some overlays people requested in here?

I need a arm for female
Skin color:light

Hello. I need a light skined male with tattos holding her waist and hugging with one hand on her head and the other on her back. and one female leg over his lap :slight_smile:

I think this shop was closed or is inactive . . .

If you still need one I could help you out

Here

Limb Shop - A shop made only for limb overlays

1 Like

Yes thank you :heart:

1 Like

I need an ink overlay of a women’s hand pointing upwards in caramel skin tone. Thanks.

Hello! I was wondering if you could make me a female leg overlay?
Style: ink
Skin : tan
I want the knee to be slightly bent, like they are sitting, if that’s possible? :two_hearts:
@TheTurtleTrainer

Nvm don’t need anything anymore

can you do me the same but in LL and in rose 01 skin color for a female and another for a male in gold 01 skin color in LL ?

Hi do you need someone to help you to make these? I would like to help you if there’s too many people asking

Hey, so I want my character to give her love interest a coffee cup with a number on it, therefore I need a limb overlay holding this coffee cup. Can you do this for me? :slight_smile:

Style: LL
Skin Color: Gold 3

Here’s my request:
Style: ink
Skin color: Toffee (Female)
Description: like a had taking sunglasses off kinda like how shane west takes off his glasses in take the control? but i need a female one. so technically just a female hand with glasses in them?
Anything else: nope

1 Like

is this still open? If so,
Style; Ink
Skin color: Tan
Description: Peace sign.
Anything else: Just the hand with the peace sign. Not the arm, thanks :slight_smile:

Hello! Here is my request! It’s not very urgent but I’d appreciate if you’d do it :slight_smile::heartbeat:
TO REQUEST:

Style; ink
Skin color: light
Description: her hand is wide open
Anything else: it’s a female hand

Thank you :heartbeat:

Hi, I’m pretty new to this app and i was wondering if you could make me a mouth overlay
Style ~ Ink
Skin colour ~ Terracotta
Description ~ for it to look like a smirk and for the smirk to be a womens

If it’s not possible, it’s ok

Style; INK female
Skin color; light
Description; She’s hugging someone and her legs and arms are wrapped around them, legs and arms both if possible… if that makes sense…
Anything else; I just the arms and the legs and they’re gonna be standing

I need a ink style cut out. I need the following cut out, I have the original picture for you to cut it from bc I figured that make it easier.

1 Like

Style: ink female
Color: olive
Description: just the palm facing up
Anything else: just the wrist up please!
And if it’s not too much to ask for another one!
Style: ink female
Color: olive
Description: image
THANK YOU!