Limb Shop - A shop made only for limb overlays CLOSED PERMANENTLY!

In order to get a limb overlay all I need from you is the body color, gender/sex of your character, style (limelight, ink, classic), what this will be used for, if you would like half of the limb or the entire limb, what the shirt for your character is (only if it covers the limb area you would like), any bracelets you’re character has, and the position of the limb. It would be super helpful if you had a picture of the limb position. There is a form for this as well to make it easier for you and I. If you do not fill out the form I will ask you to fill it out. If you do not give me a reference picture I may ask some questions for clarification. You will not be put on the waiting list until I have all of the information for the overlay.

~ Amealia

How to credit!!! 

Yes. I want credit for my overlays. Please give me credit by adding

readerMessage Credit to Amealia.episode on Instagram for the limb overlay

Into your script right when you use your overlay

Form 

Skin Tone:
Style (Ink, limelight, classic):
Gender/sex:
What this will be used for:
How much of the limb (hand, elbow or knee down, whole limb):
Shirt and bracelets:
Position of the limb:
Reference picture for the limb position (optional):

How I will respond with your completed overlay

You will get your overlay(s) and I will remind you to credit me and how to credit me. If you would like anything changed do not be afraid to ask!

Waiting list

(expect your completed overlay within 48 hours of when you requested it and you will not be removed from the list until you have relayed to or liked the overlay so I know you have seen it)

Shop Closed.

7 Likes

Hello again :joy: any way I need a limb overlay for my INK story it’s a female arm with a clenched hand (y’know what I mean) the skin tone is light I would like it to look somewhat like this…

Except with a clenched fist it’s for a meeting scene in my story (their mates)

1 Like

Alrighty

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey. I need male light skined with tattos limb. I want him to hold waist or how do i explain.

1 Like

If you would like anything changed make sure to let me know

1 Like

No it’s perfect :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Something like this?

1 Like

Body color is: Neutral 07

I need a limb overlay, his hand that is out is the limb I need, I want left and right.

Also, I want the hand is faced down, I need limb, left and right.

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong please!

Those are the limbs you would like?

1 Like

yes, please. :blush:

1 Like

If you would like the shirt as well could you tell me what shirt it is? I need it for the sleeves

1 Like

Open Flannel Cotton Cool Grey

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

1 Like

gasp! ty credits will be given! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

No problem, thank you!

1 Like

Hi I’d like to request a limb overlay if possible :innocent:

The style will be in INK, female, and tan skin.
If possible can you please make it like she is holding something? I have an overlay for a picture fram so I’d like here to be holding it so maybe her right hand is holding it :thinking: if that makes sense :sweat_smile:

Here’s an example

So just the hand/arm part

1 Like

Hi there!! Can I have these exact limbs too in LL male in the skin tone Gold04? :slight_smile: Wearing that exact same shirt too please! Left and right arms of each pose.

1 Like

Sure!