Lime light or Ink?

I prefer Limelight, but Ink animations are better.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My heart belongs to ink but I don’t mind LL. Yes, ink animations are way better.

5 Likes

Hahahaha I still love ink too :hugs:

Ink.

3 Likes

Ink, ofc! I can’t read stories in LL, I just don’t like it, there’s only one story I’m reading in LL and it’s because the story is too good to pass up.

1 Like

I like the way LL looks but the way it moves annoys me they show no expression. I prefer ink because the animations are smoother and yeah lol.

1 Like

The LL dance animations are just too… how do I say this… overwhelming? Lol, they’re so weird!!

1 Like

Rightt!! Plus Ink has funnier facial expressions.

Babahahaha yes they’re really funnyy.

I love both but I’ve gotten used to writing in LL. I like the LL clothing waaay more and they have way more features. As for animations, I’ve gotten used to LL and now INK seems kind of choppy.

1 Like

I will forever be an INK fan but it’s a shame because the Limelight clothes are SO nice :expressionless:

The animations for Limelight are…odd and when they dance…

Ink’s animations are straight to the point and I like the way the characters look, Limelight is somewhat realistic and it freaks me out :joy:

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly, although I do love INK (don’t come for me Ink fans!)

1 Like

Hahahahahah yess, that’s true. Ink animations are funny, they express more feelings.:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Me too :star_struck:

Limelight does look good tho especially the clothes🤩 but i know what you mean😂

1 Like

I wish they’d let us use some of the LL clothes for INK :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah and some ink animations for limelight😍

1 Like

I feel like ink animations for LL would be extremely weird, like think about it.

1 Like

Limelight can use some more facial expressions tho😂

1 Like

Damn, that’s for sure

1 Like