[Limelight] Alt-ish

love it, #redinstead

1 Like

Yeah I was kind of bummed out when they didn’t feature my edit- maybe it was because they didn’t have a lot of room? Because instagram has a limit of 10 slides. It would still be better to have a countdown and let us know the exact time of the deadline :skull:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. I guess that’s why not all of them are featured :thinking:

1 Like

yep!

1 Like

AHHHHHHHHH!!! I love them so much!!! It looks so good!!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

It looks so good!!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you!! I’m glad you like it :))

1 Like

I love it!!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

love the update !!!

too cute :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

Small update all: Our team found critical issues with the two sailor tops we released this week, and had to remove them for fixes. As an apology for the inconvenience, we’ve released Sailor Tied Sun Dress Cotton White Navy, to tide you over.

17 Likes

What is it supposed to look like @Melani3 since I’ve just refreshed my character & outfit design section and nothing ‘new’ is there? =

I’ve typed ‘Sailor Tied Sun Dress Cotton White Navy’ into the search bar, but I still can’t find it? (:

1 Like

Should be there on a refresh!

1 Like

It’s there now, thank u! (:

For anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, here it is! =

9 Likes

I really loved the tops but I think I love the dress more. :star_struck:

7 Likes

suck they didnt work, but love the blue sailor dress, I wasent gonna use the pink sailor tops, but I might use this dress.

Hopefully they will come out soon for others who like to use them.

2 Likes

you should almost have said april fools, you get a blue dress instead.

The sailor dress is so good!!!

Where are y’all hiding these types of clothes? :face_with_monocle: :pinching_hand:

5 Likes

tenor

Not my fav assets from this update!!

9 Likes